Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
Looking to release an update for both of them sometime soon. Post what you would like to be included, and any bugs that you have noticed in the current version.
Just because you suggest something does not mean that I will automatically include it.

Current List:

> the door in minecart will be nerfed to 50 damage a second. No more instakill, so y'all can stop pestering me about it.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If you still plan on doing this for us, Drum, it is much appreciated.

-Open up the locked room and make it a real game / room, not russian roulette like it was intended.

-Make the door do DPS or keep it deadly, a lot of regs have taken to it as "The Door God".

-Not your problem, but we should revise the jailbreak rules a bit while on the topic.

-Remove the hat/joke day option from club glod, or remove it entirely since it is now banned.

Thanks for reading those!

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
If you still plan on doing this for us, Drum, it is much appreciated.

-Open up the locked room and make it a real game / room, not russian roulette like it was intended.

-Make the door do DPS or keep it deadly, a lot of regs have taken to it as "The Door God".

-Not your problem, but we should revise the jailbreak rules a bit while on the topic.

-Remove the hat/joke day option from club glod, or remove it entirely since it is now banned.

Thanks for reading those!
I will keep in mind everything in this thread if/when I get enough free time to sit down do a huge update.
For the empty room I'm not sure what to do, as I don't really feel like programming russian roulette (would take a while).
I may put another game in there or just make it open space. If someone comes up with a better game (that's not logistically hard to implement) to fill its place, I may implement that.

edit;
I believe that doors in future updates will have pushback force & do dmg per second instead of insta kill. However I'm not sure how to implement the dmg because of the disparity between minimum health (scout) and max health (heavy).

Reactions: TapTap

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I think 4 things should be changed
-Change the doors to DPS
-Slow down the Sweeper
-Get rid of Hat Day
-Put something in the empty room

antim

Gore-Spattered Heavy
What about removing the minigame vote option in chretien called "Hunger games or Hide N Seek"
CEF94A5CD8F6694E6D1F72088BD0F966BE5DDAE8

EwanLan

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
turn off collisions in deathrun, I died so many times due to impatient scouts pushing me off into the water

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Couple things. Make it so rockets and stuff have knockback. I want rocket jumps! Also, remove the swastikas and stuff from Casuarina. And a question, how to deal with players with very high ping who lag all over the place and can hit you even if you aren't where they aimed?

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Couple things. Make it so rockets and stuff have knockback. I want rocket jumps! Also, remove the swastikas and stuff from Casuarina. And a question, how to deal with players with very high ping who lag all over the place and can hit you even if you aren't where they aimed?
I feel like there's really nothing you can do about the laggy players unless you want to install a plugin that kicks players who reach a certain ping. The problem I have with that is that sometimes I'll have sudden lag spikes that'll only last like 15 seconds and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I usually got kicked whenever I got one of those spikes, and it was usually very annoying and I would find a different server that didn't have that plugin.

I have never been on a jailbreak server that allowed rocket jumping. It allows soldiers and demomen to hide in places other users can't reach, and that's just a formula for delaying the round.

Phoenix

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Here is some fixes or suggestion for the servers:

Telling people to AFK should no longer be allowed, but rather freeze. Freezing lets people taunt, move around, attack the air, etc. Which lets more freedom to people.

Wardens and BLU needs to let the prisoners (red) more time to react, but thats more towards the people rather than toward the changes.

The message that appears white near the top of the screen from the warden needs a background in black, so we can see it when it appears. I've seen multiple people die because they missed the order, which is frustrating.

The warden needs permacrits.