Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Well kert you looked like a good choice, but your activity has dropped down to 60% and your steam rating is 4.9 with 15 hours of tf2 the past 2 weeks.

get your activity back up and i think you got a strong chance. we could use more EU admins who can read and follow formats ;)

Kert

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Thanks Zebra, I had a few things going on but I am pretty much back on the server. How should I go with application? Reapply perhaps?

Kert

I improved my activity and over all. Looking forward to hear from you.

sov

Legendary Skial King
I laughed when I saw that necro bump which was a late response.

I suggest that, even though you have 100% activity on Skial, you be more active on Steam.

Kert

Thank you all for your input. I do have a job and I am a student but I am one of the regulars in Dustbowl EU and all other regulars knows about me. I started this application back in 2011(December) I was going good then suddenly I heard that "No more admins are required in EU" yet I still never see admin on Dustbowl EU. I had to necrobump in terms of Sovereign, because I experience microphone spam in other languages, abusing commands, cheaters, abusive sprays while I play so I had to do it.

I plan to do small events in Server if I ever to become an admin. I believe Dustbowl EU should not be a monotone server.

Thanks again for your input and time.

I always try to make the community I am in a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.