Status
Not open for further replies.

Kert

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Servers : Skial EU:2000 Dustbowl as main server and other Skial EU servers when I want to participate in different maps.

Will you get mad if you lose admin: I wont be mad since it says "lose" in the question which means that I was not enough to be admin. I probably would argue to understand it clearly.

What do you type to ban your own SteamID for 30 minutes for the reason obvious aimbot?:
sm_addban 666 STEAM_0:0:27491737 "being awesome". FYI type "status" in console in a game to see list of current players steam id's.

HLStatsX : http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=171949

Time Zone : UTC/GMT +2 hours, available almost full time out of school. Depends on my classes I am online daily around 10+ hours.

Support : I have decent relation with the most of regulars in the server.

Admin Experience : I am currently admin on Garena(Gaming platform) however I am inactive and its a kind of VIP channel. I've been admin on counter strike servers for many times. Being a clan leader in MMORPG game(more than 100 clan member). I am afraid I have no proof , and I dont think there are any sources that you can check.

Additional Information : I have lots of playtime on Skial server and been doing votes for AFK/Cheater/Microphone abusers and trying to be helpful. As a person I always want to make the community improve by contributing. We rarely see admin on Dustbowl server so , I wanted to apply to fill that slot. I am very friendly and we have built warm relations with the regular players on the server. I believe I am a good player and I believe that I am a great candidate to become an admin. I came from Canada to Istanbul recently and living here for a while and will be here in Istanbul for long time its a great city.

Edit Reason : My application was made in 2011 and since the format changed I updated this application as well.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
used the format? Check!
applying for servers where we have next to none or no admins? Check!
i dont see a problem so i guess you have my +0.
might change it if i play with you and see how you act

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I dunno, maybe we could use an admin on EU Dustbowl.
People always spam their own language on EU servers.

bew.

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I support totally !
Good relation with all the others players , Good mentality , No rage ...
( Sorry i dont speak english very well ) :D

Papaj

Unremarkable User
Hey

Im playin on skial a lot and Kert is very often on server. As others i think that he will be very good admin.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I don't know you so I can't vouch for you :s
You are definitely new to the Skial Forums and since I don't play on EU Dustbowl I can't tell whether you are a good candiate or not. You seem likable and competent though.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'll be sure to get to know the guy, I don't mind having more GMT +2 friends.

Alcide

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I played with him a few time and it seems to be a good guy. Good play time, seems to be known by regular players and already reported to me some suspicious behaviors. So i can actually vouch for him .

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I got him to a little better today and have to say he is the right person for the job. With all the spammers we have on EU Dust we can use one active admin on there.
+1 from me.

Myth

Unremarkable User
Kert is one of the best players which has quality of communication with the others in game. He's so fit to be admin aswell. I hope he'll get what he deserves already as soon as possible. Greetings from Myth..

Socke

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Yeah hey,

I have often played together with Kert and can recommend it. Mature and friendly player.

Socke ;)

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
My only reservations were based on the report of the dudes who were trolling him on server. He made a thread about it, dude's renaming themselves "Kert's Mom" and stuff. He recommended that we permanently ban them and all of the members of their clan.
Seemed a tiny bit overzealous.

But I'm always critical, so whatever.

GUESH

Unremarkable User
Sometimes people can be very annoying on this beloved server.
I think it needs an admin and i support Kert because he is friendly and plays a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.