• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex connell

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Ban his 3 accounts, unban the IP adress and my account then he will be done cause ill have a fucking word with him i have been punished fro something i didnt do

Alex connell

can you just unban it please i wont hop on at least then i know that i am unbanned and wont be pressuring you and it will do us all a fovour

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
I think its him hacking and he never knew of such a thing as ip bans. I think he only thought it was account bans. but I think he has learned his lesson maybe instead of perma ban it could be like a 1 year ban.

Alex connell

dude i know of IP bans ive payed minecraft this is my personal account and i have been banned fro something my brother did if anything the IP should be banned for a week and me unbanned even though i wont be able to play he will find something else to play and wont bother anymore

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
dude i know of IP bans ive payed minecraft this is my personal account and i have been banned fro something my brother did if anything the IP should be banned for a week and me unbanned even though i wont be able to play he will find something else to play and wont bother anymore
Why dont you just play on other tf2 servers not like skial is the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.