• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex connell

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
    • Name: Squizzy
    • Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48384137
    • Link to your ban:
    • HLstats or link your forum account:
      • http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1092475
      • Explain why you should be unbanned..
      • I have played on these servers since they had 48,000 member in the group that now has 250~000
      • I know my older brother started hacking tf2 a while ago on his account however with our ISP we share the same IP address. So when i logged in i was instantly banned. I can provide his stem name to be banned if that helps.
      • i noticed on other forum posts you were just denying them and saying they just made a new account, however as you can probably see i have had this account since i got steam and i have enough weapons to show that i dont need to hack or want to.
    • Best Regards Alex.
      1. The reason it looks the same is because I was looking at how to lay it out because I have played on Minecraft servers that have rules on that, also had i have been hacking which i hadn't been wouldn't my Steam account be banned which it is not? Why would o have an account for over a year and playing on the severs just to hack? and wait this long? Also i have nothing to do with that other guy i saw his formatting and liked it so i stole it simples.
      2. Who is this other account?! and can you please stop closing the thread because i just have to post again and its annoying please.
      3. So it has no past record isn't that a good thing? that is proof i haven't hacked

Astir

Legendary Skial King
Look, the IP you are on has been banned for hacking.
Skial bans an IP because we want to be smarter than hackers. It's easy to people to create a second Steam account and join a server. Who cares if VAC catches the alt account, isn't it? Well, then they shouldn't come hacking on Skial. When they do get a ban here, the IP adress is banned as well. In that way the main account of the alt is blocked as well and we have the hacker banned from our servers.

There is nothing you can do to fight this, and surely not when the account that is banned is an obvious alt. There is no way to proof it wasn't you that was hacking.

Alex connell

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
FFS man me and my brother share an IP address we have two different PCs the ISP we are with doesn't work the same as US ones he hoped on his account and hacked games i woke up go to hop on and banned for having the IP address i could hop on the server and people would recognized my name and vouch for me just randoms because i play enough. And so i created an accountthat had over 1 year in playing on it just a few hours ago?!

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Give me your brothers steam id.

Right now i traced all your logged ip address and so far only you and the account that got banned show up. It is not looking good for you.

If you can give me his steam id i can look into it further.

Astir

Legendary Skial King
FFS man me and my brother share an IP address we have two different PCs the ISP we are with doesn't work the same as US ones he hoped on his account and hacked games i woke up go to hop on and banned for having the IP address i could hop on the server and people would recognized my name and vouch for me just randoms because i play enough.
Can you connect your Steam account to your Skial forum account?
Now, because of the fact that the account of the initial ban has been removed, it is even more likely it was nothing but an alt (so without any game-value).

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Then your brother has got you banned from all Skial servers. You are not going to be unbanned.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Give me your brothers steam id.

Right now i traced all your logged ip address and so far only you and the account that got banned show up. It is not looking good for you.

If you can give me his steam id i can look into it further.
We can't verify it. I already looked. The account isn't setup. Hence why I've locked the other two threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.