• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astir

Legendary Skial King
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ChickenFlackets/

Almost 100% sure that is his "brother's" account.
2igdo92.jpg

Alex connell

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
No hold up that is it i just checked the info on the account and when he logged in he had hotspot shield on which changes his IP address then he turned it off cause i yelled at him form across the house i was lagging then must of been banned and changed accounts hay presto i think i figured it out :)

Alex connell

You probs wont find much info on him cause he tests security fro websites as a hobby and is know for it unlike me i don tmind posting my info

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
I'm a bit curious as to how you know all about the ISP's and the IP's and the hotspot shielding, but you don't know the most crucial thing that could actually get you unbanned, and you live under the same roof?
Shouldn't it be as simple as walking to the room where he is and finding out?

Alex connell

The final account i Gave i know was his original but then we both started playing SC2 and thast why i have the last accoutn on my friends list but

Alex connell

He is at school. I also can t help it he ash multiple accounts can i im not him. I gave you the ones that there is and i DIDNT HACK but because we have the same IP i get punished just like in minecraft.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yeah can we end the charade and lock this thread + ban his forum account if he keeps spamming new threads?

kthx

Bottiger

Administrator
If you have no control over him why should we unban you? He's going to keep cheating and ruining our servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.