• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Who agrees that the vote system is too easily abused, and should be changed to avoid abuse?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
continue doing what you apologized for?

I can't believe I honestly have to clarify this for you. You made that other thread to apologize for starting drama, then you come back and start complaining about people rating your posts dumb...you yourself said the posts you've made in this thread were dumb - why not just accept it and move on? I'm not someone who does it, but there are a lot of people in life who will make fun of you and provoke you for the sheer purpose of how easy you are to provoke.

My ultra sage advice is to simply stop posting here, and in your other thread, and the other thread (that's right, you're complaining in 3 different threads.) Start being friendly with people on the forums, post intelligent shit, and people will stop rating your posts dumb and making fun of you. Your ban is lifted soon enough that you should just give this up, as I said nobody really agrees with you save maybe that one fellow, but the vast majority think you're in the wrong just from how you're posting...take a step back and look in the mirror at yourself and realize that if drama is following where you go, there's probably a good reason for it. If you're getting muted multiple times by different people each time, it might not be the people - it might be you.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
eh, at least I was born in the first month of the new millenium
Time goes by so fast.

And seriously dude, even though Antamania is harsh he's right. As I said, look at yourself a bit more and critizise yourself. Look at what others say and absorb what they say, even though they say it in a harsh way. I can't figure out why but I'd think it'd be fun if you'd stick around on the forums, you seem to be a nice enough chap. : ) Just, again, think about what you say.

1kshards

Mildly Menacing Medic
I can't believe I honestly have to clarify this for you. You made that other thread to apologize for starting drama, then you come back and start complaining about people rating your posts dumb...you yourself said the posts you've made in this thread were dumb - why not just accept it and move on? I'm not someone who does it, but there are a lot of people in life who will make fun of you and provoke you for the sheer purpose of how easy you are to provoke.

My ultra sage advice is to simply stop posting here, and in your other thread, and the other thread (that's right, you're complaining in 3 different threads.) Start being friendly with people on the forums, post intelligent shit, and people will stop rating your posts dumb and making fun of you. Your ban is lifted soon enough that you should just give this up, as I said nobody really agrees with you save maybe that one fellow, but the vast majority think you're in the wrong just from how you're posting...take a step back and look in the mirror at yourself and realize that if drama is following where you go, there's probably a good reason for it. If you're getting muted multiple times by different people each time, it might not be the people - it might be you.
but all i said that there was someone doing this thing. it wasn't a complaint, it just happens so often that i get that alert. If people dont try to provoke me, I wont get angry. I am not like a lemon shark, who only attacks if provoked greatly. It just takes a little bit to make me tick. Maybe it is puberty, maybe it's not. All i know is that I have just been getting really angry a lot recently.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
but all i said that there was someone doing this thing. it wasn't a complaint, it just happens so often that i get that alert. If people dont try to provoke me, I wont get angry. I am not like a lemon shark, who only attacks if provoked greatly. It just takes a little bit to make me tick. Maybe it is puberty, maybe it's not. All i know is that I have just been getting really angry a lot recently.

Not touching this post with a 50 foot pole, it's obvious you're missing the entire point of what I'm trying to tell you - can we please lock this finally?

1kshards

Mildly Menacing Medic
Not touching this post with a 50 foot pole, it's obvious you're missing the entire point of what I'm trying to tell you - can we please lock this finally?
I am literally waiting for this to be locked :p I hope it is locked soon.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Man, why does all the fun stuff happen when I'm sleeping/busy? I would have locked it right after Steaks comment if I was on. Although then I wouldn't have seen this guy make a complete ass of himself.

Reactions: LOLfwappz
Status
Not open for further replies.