• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Who agrees that the vote system is too easily abused, and should be changed to avoid abuse?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1kshards

Mildly Menacing Medic
It sounds perfectly right.
By my vote I've asked the majority if it's only me who finds you annoying or they find you to be annoying as well. Majority said YES!!!! THIS FUCK IS ANNOYING!!! bam... you are vote muted. If majority said NO - it's just you dude, then I'd have to use client mute to get rid of you.

Whatever, once you said you are 12yo - I'm washing my hands off..
also, you could have asked in chat? If you are asking a question, ask it in chat, not a vote. the vote simply mutes me just because a little more than half says, i find you annoying too. But the people who dont have a problem with it basically dont really have a say whatsoever. It is like a dictatorship.

LOLfwappz

Positively Inhumane Poster
also, you could have asked in chat? If you are asking a question, ask it in chat, not a vote. the vote simply mutes me just because a little more than half says, i find you annoying too. But the people who dont have a problem with it basically dont really have a say whatsoever. It is like a dictatorship.

Why are you still arguing? There is no point to it. Just get over it, dude.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor

I will probably reply if you attempt to dispute this despite the fact I want this thread to end...however I just want to point you to the fact that not a single person has posted in your defense.....When do you stop saying "oh it's everyone else...it's not me"? I will capitalize for emphasis...NOBODY AGREES WITH YOU...the ban is a week it's not permanent, I could understand you making an ass of yourself trying to fight a perm ban, however take the week in a mature fashion and then when you come back, don't act like a douchebag, and then you win.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Dude.... I asked you through voice chat THREE fucking times to cut it down before I started the vote!!! three times!!!!!! Even though you are a kid I don't think you are stupid. What, you need 25 hints?

Now, calm down, take it seriously, try to comply with Skial's requirements and you'll be welcomed here. Do not try to insult everyone. Just listen to some wise guys, buddy.

1kshards

Mildly Menacing Medic
Dude.... I asked you through voice chat THREE fucking times to cut it down before I started the vote!!! three times!!!!!! Even though you are a kid I don't think you are stupid. What, you need 25 hints?

Now, calm down, take it seriously, try to comply with Skial's requirements and you'll be welcomed here. Do not try to insult everyone. Just listen to some wise guys, buddy.
It is just that when some people joined this thread conversation, they were saying rude things. maybe if people said wise things in a more polite way, then maybe I wouldn't try to defend myself so much for something so small. Some people said things politely or tried to be polite, but everyone else decided to be very rude. (When in Rome, do as Romans do)

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It is just that when some people joined this thread conversation, they were saying rude things. maybe if people said wise things in a more polite way, then maybe I wouldn't try to defend myself so much for something so small. Some people said things politely or tried to be polite, but everyone else decided to be very rude. (When in Rome, do as Romans do)

I believe I was quite polite with my disagreements with you, and you chose to call me a jackass.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You can't expect to get a warm welcome from a community you are harrasing through the voice chat. For now, I'd recommend to re-consider your attitude and get back to US22 in one day.
your'e still replying?
I have to. I've figured out that I'm the only one who'll give you some advice on how to survive and become a part of one of the biggest TF2 communities in the world.

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I shall add this one thing and walk away from this. You started this by saying that you would make an anti skial group because of this one minor thing. Sure you took it back, but it was uncalled for regardless. If you want to reply to this, send me a pm so this doesn't need to be bumped anymore

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This just seems like a persenal fight between you guys.... But indeed , i also had some troubles with the votemenu lately, everyone just press random things (yay i ve never been banner/muted )

1kshards

Mildly Menacing Medic
I believe I was quite polite with my disagreements with you, and you chose to call me a jackass.
this is the last post i make here, so any more things you want to me to reply to, PM it to me, but let me quote you here:
"Your maturity in attempting to "fight" this ban, by threatening the general group with an anti-skial group, and never playing here again really helps prove that you were unjustly muted. (Hint: I'm being sarcastic.)"
Does that sound very polite to you? You sat there and made fun of me through sarcasm (which is rude on its own by the way). Some people said it was uncalled for with the anti-skial group. but in the first post, I said it clearly that i wasnt going to do it. I then restated that in a much clearer way in my second post. Goodbye thread

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
this is the last post i make here, so any more things you want to me to reply to, PM it to me, but let me quote you here:
"Your maturity in attempting to "fight" this ban, by threatening the general group with an anti-skial group, and never playing here again really helps prove that you were unjustly muted. (Hint: I'm being sarcastic.)"
Does that sound very polite to you? You sat there and made fun of me through sarcasm (which is rude on its own by the way). Some people said it was uncalled for with the anti-skial group. but in the first post, I said it clearly that i wasnt going to do it. I then restated that in a much clearer way in my second post. Goodbye thread

You get what you give, you came off hostile...you got it back, however I still don't feel as in my post was all that rude...got the point across clearly enough, though from your continued attempts to fight how ridiculous you look, apparently not.

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
Just listen to some wise guys, buddy.
funny-dog-pictures-wise-guy.jpg

Reactions: Giildy
Status
Not open for further replies.