Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Who

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Cin, what the fuck are you doing in Technology thread in the first place?

1. Doctor Who. Stop rating Linux enthusiasts' posts "Dumb". You make yourself look like a Windows priest who is raging with no reason.
2. Out of all Linux distros I (personally) acknowledge only RH, Gent, and Backtrack.
Nope I rate dumb replies dumb.

Doctor Who

Australian Skial God
Contributor
if you want true linux you dont install an interface
But that's the problem with regular computer users using Linux. It's too much of a hassle to use for a lot of people with all the custom software and whatnot you have to install just to get it to do something you want.

Steak

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
because using a program browser akin to the app store on an ios device or android device is hard put your fanboy back in your pants

Doctor Who

Australian Skial God
Contributor
instead of rating people dumb all the time you could be slightly more mature and rate them disagree but i guess M$ fanboys cant get to that level
I rated 3 or 4 of your replies dumb because they were dumb.

Doctor Who

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Your fanboism makes my head hurt you don't use anything but linux very much and it shows i would just stop now your hole is already deep enough

Steak

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
derp cause im not totally using 7 right now please stop speaking out of your ass

Steak

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
your the one making stupid comments though ive rebutted you at every issue

Steak

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
your answer to my serious question shows me your some young kind id guess 15 or 16

Status
Not open for further replies.