Arya

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Unfortunately I'm going to have to agree with Zebra. Examples are not all inclusive. Spam would apply to all ratings. It's similar to the griefing rule. Lots of things fall under it, examples are listed, but not all offenses that fall under it are listed.
the thing is that here at skial, admins follow the letter of the rules, and if the rule is only against negative, defib here is perfectly fine
Edit by Astir: fixed the quote error.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arya

umm i think i did that reply wrong lol, +1 by the way, nice person knows the rules well always willing to help and does what he needs to get done

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Thank you for your support, Skial
e3rv618.jpg

LctoCCl.jpg

Last edited:

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
My only question is that why did you disagree when this report came in. When I joined the server to silence him, you did too. I ended up silencing him, and then you changed your name to bait me to silence you. Any reasoning behind this?

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
My only question is that why did you disagree when this report came in. When I joined the server to silence him, you did too. I ended up silencing him, and then you changed your name to bait me to silence you. Any reasoning behind this?
He was well silenced before I got on. You had gone afk and moved to spec. Nothing more then a quarrel with a player.

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
He was well silenced before I got on. You had gone afk and moved to spec. Nothing more then a quarrel with a player.
I wasn't afk though. I was sitting in spec telling people to stop being friendly in spawn, with heavies throwing sandviches at each other, and doing ubers on each other in spawn as well.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I wasn't there to interfere with your work, or the offender. The report had become resolved before I had joined.

Edit: Also, I've used a lot of hyperion names.

Last edited:

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
My only question though, is why did you change your name to the offenders after I was already in there and silenced him?
Like I said, I was in quarrel with another player, or dispute. After 7 minutes the player left, as did I. I was careful to make sure this did not hinder or prevent proper admin work/justice.

And I am sorry if this caused any trouble or predicament.
Also sorry for the neutral rating.

Hawkeye

+1 :3
I'd give you another +1 for the sickest rapture art evar <3 but i dun think i can do dat x3