shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
with these other people, seeming to change their votes and whatnot, I think defib is just as qualified to be an admin now as he was in November.

maintaining a +1.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I thank you for your (re)support on this admin app, but there is no need to coincide and jibe with the recent change in people's concept. There has been a recent discord between me and some interviewers, which I hope we can get assorted and fixed.

For your concern,
Thank you.

Reactions: sov

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I thank you for your (re)support on this admin app, but there is no need to coincide and jibe with the recent change in people's concept. There has been a recent discord between me and some interviewers, which I hope we can get assorted and fixed.

For your concern,
Thank you.
you know, i feel so stupid not knowing what coincide and discord mean.

pls don yel at me

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'll toss a +1, while you had struggles at the very beginning of application, you pulled up your pants and said "Hey there Handsome, what are you doing, you need too show you're admin worthy-material!" (picture said quote as if you were looking in a mirror), and you did, application, server-time and forum activity all seem impressive, best of luck to you : )

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Thanks? ... Also, does anyone else see mafia's post (just two posts up) has a Confusing rating and a Like rating from me?

Reactions: Chance

sov

Legendary Skial King
Thanks? ... Also, does anyone else see mafia's post (just two posts up) has a Confusing rating and a Like rating from me?
AHAHAHA. I noticed that before you said it.. lol what.

I think maybe you might've clicked confusing and it was loading after and while it was loading you clicked like?

HFEiiWA.jpg

Reactions: Defibyoulater