Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I won't be offering my support due to some personal concerns and other issues that have been mentioned in prior posts on this app.

You are a popular forum member and a likeable guy. I do wish you luck, Defib.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
What would you do if you just warned someone about being friendly, they stop, but continue to be abusive towards you, saying things like "fucking stupid admin, hope you die, I'm going to Ddos your asses off, fucking piece of shit"?

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
What would you do if you just warned someone about being friendly, they stop, but continue to be abusive towards you, saying things like "fucking stupid admin, hope you die, I'm going to Ddos your asses off, fucking piece of shit"?
I would warn him that we don't take DDOS threats lightly, and continuing to threaten could result in a ban.

KillerZebra asked: Gag yourself for votebuse > second offense wise.
sm_gag "#[U:1:86363542]" 4320 "Voteabuse"

Reactions: Chance

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I would warn him that we don't take DDOS threats lightly, and continuing to threaten could result in a ban.

KillerZebra asked: Gag yourself for votebuse > second offense wise.
sm_gag "#[U:1:86363542]" 4320 "Voteabuse"
It would normally be a ban straight away for threatening to attack our servers, but I think either way, ban or warn, it's not going to stop anyone who is set on attacking us.
The thing to remember here is not to get in an argument with them, an idle threat could turn into a real attack.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I removed the considering tag. We made a poll about it and here was the result.
npd24LG.png

The poll has been live for a month, and over half the admins who voted did not want to make you an admin. Their reasoning will remain private.

Last edited:
Reactions: Party Chocobo

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
He isn't. Every admin applicant goes through this process. All of the other admin applicants have no where near the amount of disapproval he has. At most, they get one or two admins disproving.

Just because you are qualified doesn't mean we will make you an admin. More goes into it than that.

Reactions: Chance

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It looks to me that this is just their personal opinion on weather they like him or not.

which shouldn't be a decider for an admin application.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It looks to me that this is just their personal opinion on weather they like him or not.

which shouldn't be a decider for an admin application.
Everyone hates each other on skial. Yet most people only have 1-2 "No" ratings. Personal opinion obviously isn't a factor in this.

Ps. Removing my +1 due to some problems I've noticed semi recently.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It literally just says your opinion on defibyoulater

If it's more than that why the hell are they keeping it a secret.
Because some people don't want to hurt his feelings.
It's not "Opinion on defib's personality"
It's "Opinion on defib being admin"

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Because some people don't want to hurt his feelings.
It's not "Opinion on defib's personality"
It's "Opinion on defib being admin"
opinion on him being admin is what the application is about. you post it here along with you criticism and know what his flaws are so he can improve them.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It literally just says your opinion on defibyoulater

If it's more than that why the hell are they keeping it a secret.

I don't know if I'm allowed to go into detail or not so I won't, but I think I am allowed to say that its definitely not a matter of admins simply disliking him as a person and nothing more.

Personally, I think Defib is a pretty cool guy. I have nothing at all against him. When I've played with him a couple times he was quite the fun guy to play with. However some of us aren't offering our support due to some concerns we have over his ability to be a good admin.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
opinion on him being admin is what the application is about. you post it here along with you criticism and know what his flaws are so he can improve them.
So you don't like the fact that they didn't post their opinions openly? I can see that, happening later maybe. He's just removing the considering tag now, not denying it.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think I'd just rather stay a reg. I can still run reports and votes and what not, I'm not worried.
Especially with our next batch of admins, skial can only be safer and funner.

I thank all those for their support.

Reactions: CDAWG