Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
Watched all 6 episodes, and I think this show is great. I love the art style.

butterfingersman

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Oh my god, this thread has been ressurected.
Adding the links to the newer episodes, for the sake of this continuing to be a kinda official-ish thread thing.

Reactions: mohawkg2

butterfingersman

Contributor
I know it's kinda bumping an old thread, but I need to vent about the new episode somewhere, and just sob about it somewhere.
So why not Skial?
Spoilers after the tag.

Just- okay.. How they portrayed being so heartbroken so well in a children's TV show completely blows my mind. It hits me really close to home and I knew exactly how little Dippy felt.. I was literally sobbing when Wendy left Dipper and I was sobbing again later on when Robbie lost Wendy. I feel bad that they can't both be pleased and AAAHHH FEELS. It's also really sad about that Mabel part later on. WHY CAN'T THEY BOTH BE PLEASED. ;-; The end of the episode was funny, though, and seriously left me off on a very satisfied note for more episodes to come.
Also, updating OP links yet again.
Hiatus for Gravity Falls happening now, as well. Two weeks or something with no episodes.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I know it's kinda bumping an old thread, but I need to vent about the new episode somewhere, and just sob about it somewhere.
So why not Skial?
Spoilers after the tag.

Just- okay.. How they portrayed being so heartbroken so well in a children's TV show completely blows my mind. It hits me really close to home and I knew exactly how little Dippy felt.. I was literally sobbing when Wendy left Dipper and I was sobbing again later on when Robbie lost Wendy. I feel bad that they can't both be pleased and AAAHHH FEELS. It's also really sad about that Mabel part later on. WHY CAN'T THEY BOTH BE PLEASED. ;-; The end of the episode was funny, though, and seriously left me off on a very satisfied note for more episodes to come.
Also, updating OP links yet again.
Hiatus for Gravity Falls happening now, as well. Two weeks or something with no episodes.
What episode are you talking about?

butterfingersman

Contributor
What episode are you talking about?
Episode nine, new leaked episode. Sorry for the late reply, I tried to sleep but that never works after seeing such a wonderfully heart wrenching episode.
Also, new info on the hiatus, it's going to be three weeks without a new episode. Just in time for school, though.