butterfingersman

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I feel like Skial needs a thread about this beautiful show.

tumblr_m6xdvx86E31rnf5opo1_500.gif

tumblr_m6xdvx86E31rnf5opo2_500.gif

tumblr_m6xdvx86E31rnf5opo3_500.gif

tumblr_m6xdvx86E31rnf5opo4_500.gif

tumblr_m6xdvx86E31rnf5opo5_500.gif

tumblr_m6xdvx86E31rnf5opo7_500.gif

tumblr_m6xdvx86E31rnf5opo8_500.gif

Those gifs being posted, have any of you guys seen any episodes of this show? My brother and I watched the five episodes that are out all in one sitting, and, jeebus, we love this show. Gravity falls may be made by Disney Channel, but so many things are great about the show. There are many secret messages just in the intro (There's a code at the end of the title intro that, when decrypted, says "Stan is not what he seems". There's also the whispering of "I'm still here" that, when played backwards, says "Three letters back" which is the decryption code. Also, the shadow wearing the fez that runs by in the fifth gif.) and the show is, all around, kinda creepy. So many things are done really cute, and really badass. Mabel is such a cute character that can really kick some ass and Dipper is really adventurous and has a really good character. My brother and I laughed a lot while watching it and we really enjoyed it.

Now, I feel like I should make you all listen to the title intro music. Because, hot damn, I've been listening to it the entire time I've played TF2 the past two days.

Episode downloads
Episode one (720P, iTunes re-encode)
Episode two (720P, iTunes re-encode)
Episode three (720P, iTunes re-encode)
Episode four (720P, iTunes re-encode)
Episode five (720P, iTunes re-encode)
Episode six (720P, iTunes re-encode)
Episode seven (720P, iTunes re-encode)
Episode eight (720P, iTunes re-encode)
Episode nine (480P, SVOD Rip) *BEWARE OF FEELS*
(All links are confirmed working!)

butterfingersman

Contributor
So nobody on Skial has seen this show?
Nobody at all?

(I'm sorry for bumping this, I'm just curious if anybody here saw this show..?)

butterfingersman

Contributor
Never even heard of it..
I can't believe nobody here has even heard of it! It's all over Tumblr.
Probably the fact that everyone here is older than most of those on Tumblr is a part of why, but I really wish people here knew more about it.
I probably couldn't advise it to anyone here, because everyone here wants to murder every brony, and I am willing to say that Gravity Falls is even cuter than MLP.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Seems like it might possibly maybe be alright.
Also seems like it might possibly maybe be not so alright.
I'd bet on the latter, since Tumblr.

butterfingersman

Contributor
Seems like it might possibly maybe be alright.
Also seems like it might possibly maybe be not so alright.
I'd bet on the latter, since Tumblr.
Hehe.
I think that it's, at the very least, kinda funny and interesting. All the hidden messages in the show could add up to something really awesome and secret in the finale.
The show's humor is really childish and stupid sometimes, but other times, it's pretty good, in my opinion.
Also, the title intro music is damn catchy.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hehe.
I think that it's, at the very least, kinda funny and interesting. All the hidden messages in the show could add up to something really awesome and secret in the finale.
The show's humor is really childish and stupid sometimes, but other times, it's pretty good, in my opinion.
Also, the title intro music is damn catchy.
[Fucking catchy]
:sweetjesus: Okay, I'm bought. I'll be checking it out next week or something.

Reactions: butterfingersman

butterfingersman

Contributor
:sweetjesus: Okay, I'm bought. I'll be checking it out next week or something.
Awesome! My brother and I found the episodes on Youtube, but the newest one doesn't seem to be up yet. Right now the show is up to episode five, but by the time you watch an episode it may be to six.

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
Disney Channel? Isn't that the Channel that used to have Good Cartoons and now Shows Crappy Teen shows?

butterfingersman

Contributor
Disney Channel? Isn't that the Channel that used to have Good Cartoons and now Shows Crappy Teen shows?
I really feel that Gravity Falls was sold to the wrong network. I feel it should've been sold to Cartoon Network, because Disney Channel really has a ton of shit shows right now, and it makes Gravity Falls a lesser known show.

butterfingersman

Contributor
According to some people on Tumblr, the fifth episode is scarier than the others.
I'm really anxious to see it tonight.