CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Somehow a fan. I don't know why since he's been in the midwest all of his life and his dad was a stereotypical rabid Bears fan.
Eagles love outside fans, but only us Philadelphians know our Eagles. Plus, as the Great Mike Schmidt put it, Philly is the place to, “experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day.”

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I know this is a NFL thread but seen some CFB in here as well. I am waiting for the bowl selections today because my Iowa Hawkeyes may be invited to play in the Outback bowl here in Tampa. This would be a chance I never thought I would get living in Iowa because the whole expense would be to much. One of the best things about Iowa this year is my cousin is playing for the Hawkeyes.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I know this is a NFL thread but seen some CFB in here as well. I am waiting for the bowl selections today because my Iowa Hawkeyes may be invited to play in the Outback bowl here in Tampa. This would be a chance I never thought I would get living in Iowa because the whole expense would be to much. One of the best things about Iowa this year is my cousin is playing for the Hawkeyes.
I'm changing the title to Football Fans cause College is dope. BTW, thank you Spartans for knocking off those stupid Buckeyes

Reactions: RainbowNoms

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
FUUUUU PACKERS WON AND LIONS ARE GONNA LOSE AND AARON ROGERS MIGHT BE BACK NEXT WEEK I SWEAR TO GOD IF THEY GET INTO THE PLAYOFFS I WILL BOYCOTT FOOTBALL FOR THE POSTSEASON UNTIL THEY ARE GONE

Toxik

Contributor
Football is boring as fuck (for me)
My dad dragged me to a Seahawks game (where we beat the 49ers and broke the guiness record for loudest stadium), the seats were right next to the field, he got them for free and brought a lawyer friend too
But dear god the game was boring
I just don't get football, it's not nearly as exciting as the commercials make it look
Also, what do you guys think about this?
www.ideas.time.com/2013/12/06/football-a-waste-of-taxpayers-money/?iid=op-main-belt

Last edited:

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
My dad dragged me to a Seahawks game (where we beat the 49ers and broke the guiness record for loudest stadium), the seats were right next to the field, he got them for free and brought a lawyer friend too
I just don't get football, it's not nearly as exciting as the commercials make it look
ideas.time.com/2013/12/06/football-a-waste-of-taxpayers-money/?iid=op-main-belt

Baseball has a legal cartel going on as well haha.

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
ideas.time.com/2013/12/06/football-a-waste-of-taxpayers-money/?iid=op-main-belt

ew seahawks

sov

Legendary Skial King
FUCK YA DOLPHINS! GOING TO CLASS ON MONDAY AND THE TEACHER LIKES THE STEELERS!

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DOLPHINS MOTHER FUCKERS!

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hey Detroit, how are your hands? Still covered in grease cause you couldn't hold onto the ball? E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hey Detroit, how are your hands? Still covered in grease cause you couldn't hold onto the ball? E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!
181.gif

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Rofl Tom Brady was so smug at the postgame press conference for COMING BACK against the CLEVELAND BROWNS