Fang

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Not really a big fan but I still love my Carolina Panthers they stomped the Rams

isis.baybee

Mildly Menacing Medic
Since I'm from Canada and in the states now, I've adopted the Miami Dolphins simply b/c they are the closest team -_-, hopefully I will grow into a strong fan lol

Reactions: sov

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
That was fucking amazing how Lions pulled it off in the end of the game. But it was even more amazing how Matthew Stafford fooled Cowboys and made a touchdown which let Lions win by 1. My neighbors and I almost went nuts... Go fucking Lions..

817990682.gif

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
That was fucking amazing how Lions pulled it off in the end of the game. But it was even more amazing how Matthew Stafford fooled Cowboys and made a touchdown which let Lions win by 1. My neighbors and I almost went nuts... Go fucking Lions..

817990682.gif
And it happened to the Cowgirls! FUCK THOSE BOYS FROM DALLAS!

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I don't see how they could not start McCown for the Bears next week against Detroit. He has looked better than Cutler ever has this year.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Foles got his jersey from Sunday sent to the HOF. The Eagles have had 2 quarterbacks throw for 7 touchdowns but no Super Bowls. Only Philly :(

sov

Legendary Skial King
Icognito should be suspended for a very long time. The Martin had to check into a hospital :\

Reactions: CDAWG

sov

Legendary Skial King
RomoSmall.gif

Dammit Romo, who do you think you were fooling...

"The Cowboys beat Minnesota 27-23, and Romo answered postgame questions about the incident with a grin on his face.
“I was playing around,” Romo said, via Machota. “I was hoping they missed it. Actually, I slipped.”"
-Bleacher Report

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Icognito should be suspended for a very long time. The Martin had to check into a hospital :\
What they were doing to him was inhumane. Honestly I felt ashamed of being an NFL fan if that is the shit a player had to go through.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Eagles be krumpin it up. I don't care that they have played badly in a few games. NFL teams are elite so if we can win at home we have a distinct advantage considering we are dominant on the road.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

sov

Legendary Skial King
This whole entire Incognito thing should be over. Shit happens in a league where players are paid millions of dollars to bash heads together. Why is this surprising and, moreover, why is a player crying over getting picked on? It is called life. Everyone has to deal with getting pegged with insults.
I do agree, I think that this should have all ended when incognito was interviewed.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
So the season is more than halfway over and, man, this year has been crazy. Tons of surprises all over the league and, interestingly, the playoffs will not include 4 teams that were in it last year. Add in the Incognito scandal and you have a memorable year. AND IT ISN'T EVEN OVER! So, my fellow NFL fans, what has been the best and worst parts of the season for you?

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
So the season is more than halfway over and, man, this year has been crazy. Tons of surprises all over the league and, interestingly, the playoffs will not include 4 teams that were in it last year. Add in the Incognito scandal and you have a memorable year. AND IT ISN'T EVEN OVER! So, my fellow NFL fans, what has been the best and worst parts of the season for you?
My team is terrible but the Packers are even worse.