Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
My cousin is being honored on Senior Day today at the Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers game today. Couldn't be more proud of this kid!
1ee33a066d0a81c27b8df68711c23bd6.png

Reactions: JohnnyGaloshes

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Let's talk about college: As I speak, OSU is looking fantastic. They are absolutely tearing up! Oregon and Alabama are locks. After that it is a toss up. TCU had an easy week, Baylor and FSU are winning ATM but are not dominating. This is going to be hell for the new committee. BUT DON'T WORRY! WE HAVE CONDOLEEZZA RICE PICKING!!!

rice.jpg

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It's bullshit that they are talking about Ohio could take seed 4 and knock FSU down even if we win.
FSU has not played anyone fantastic and every win is teeth grinding. OSU just lost their second starting quarterback the week before and had to play one of the top 15 teams in the nation and proceeded to lay a beat down. The Buckeyes laid a convincing resume out

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
That's such a stupid argument.

If TCU can move up to seed 3 after a 52 point lead WIN over a shit team than "Not playing tough teams " shouldn't mean shit.

Undefeated team. No other team is undefeated. We should automatically have a spot somewhere in the 4

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
That's such a stupid argument.

If TCU can move up to seed 3 after a 52 point lead WIN over a shit team than "Not playing tough teams " shouldn't mean shit.

Undefeated team. No other team is undefeated. We should automatically have a spot somewhere in the 4
Not really. Consider this: TCU lost only to Baylor who is also a contender, has wins over 5 teams that were once ranked, played in an overall tougher conference, and has actually dominated teams. FSU has only blown out 2 teams, has played on the edge all season, and has lacked a complete game. This isn't decided by a computer anymore. I could see OSU moving up and FSU falling out because the committee has not been too impressed by FSU all season, hence the dropping over the weeks.

If you want to make the undefeated argument, what if Marshall had stayed unbeaten? Do you put them in the top 4 based on record alone?

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Bring em I get a handful a day from all my GB friends. This season has been a tough one but maybe next year right...
Chicago is ticking down. Too many defensive holes, an inconsistent O, and a coach on the down does not inspire confidence.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
That's a lot, Buffalo for a chance. Thank you Walsh for missing all three field goal attempts. Good job, Lions!