CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
@CDAWG
68cdd02b04714b83230cdae21242715d.png
I feel like Psycho last year. Saddest part about this? We can still make it if the Boys lose 2 straight. Kelly blew this season, we need an actual QB.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So Lions have clinched playoffs (and, again, thanks a lot, Redskins!). Lets see if we could beat GB to get NFC North championship...

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
So Lions have clinched playoffs (and, again, thanks a lot, Redskins!). Lets see if we could beat GB to get NFC North championship...
Kinda of a reversal of last year. Either way, good luck to you guys! We are still on the upward swing. Just need to work out kinks and GET A QUARTERBACK THAT CAN WORK THIS OFFENSE TO IT'S FULL POTENTIAL!

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Looks like Seattle got their game back. Right now they're literally beating the shit out of Arizona in a first half.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hear me out. If Lions win Super Bowl XLIX - I'm gonna donate $100 to Skial and hold 5 consecutive give-away raffles for Bill's Hat. One per week.

G3xe1ls.jpg

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I hate the call as much as the next guy(especially with how incompetent they are making themselves look. Expect changes over the offseason) but I'm sorry; I can't say that lost the Lions the game entirely. They shot themselves in the foot by a) Squandering a gift by Dallas losing the first game-sealing fumble and b) Having their biggest playmaker flub up twice on the last drive. Detroit can blame the refs as much as they see fit, but they had control in the end and blew it. I always learned that you can't put the game in the officials' hands; you take every opportunity and don't waste them.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I hate the call as much as the next guy(especially with how incompetent they are making themselves look. Expect changes over the offseason) but I'm sorry; I can't say that lost the Lions the game entirely. They shot themselves in the foot by a) Squandering a gift by Dallas losing the first game-sealing fumble and b) Having their biggest playmaker flub up twice on the last drive. Detroit can blame the refs as much as they see fit, but they had control in the end and blew it. I always learned that you can't put the game in the officials' hands; you take every opportunity and don't waste them.
That was not the only time they didn't call the penalty. And picking up the flag after it was thrown? Really? Of course, I don't blame officials entirely. Our OL got completely shut down in 2nd half, but all these calls/non-calls added a huge chunk to Lions loss. See NFL changing their rules before another "golden team" plays. I won't be surprised if they'll allow challenging the penalty. LOL.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The worse part is they announced the penalty, then picked it up. TBH I was happy to see Detroit get screwed. Karma for team thug.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
That was like "WHAT THE FUCK". I can't agree with the second part of your statement though. Even The President (who seems to be a Bears fan) thinks otherwise :)
I think Detroit has a good team with a lot of pieces to compete with anyone. I just have a problem with guys who continually do dirty shit is all. Suh is a great player and could be one of the best all time. He was being cool for a while but in MY eyes there is no place in the game for that shit anymore. And anyone including me from the North that has been so cold you cant feel your feet you still feel when you step on something like that. I have been hunting for hours in way colder temps than that with feet way past the pain and numbness could tell if I was standing on something other than the ground.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Fact: The only QB to beat Russell Wilson in the Playoffs is....Matt Ryan. No Manning, Rodgers, or Brees. Can Brady do it?

Hats off to Seattle