CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Sad to say, with how well the Pack have been and the Lions at 6-2, I think your goose is cooked

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Rikka is ready for the Bears game.
85fe2375200367b4747f93372db21157.png

Reactions: Shula and Chance

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Game not even over but this says it all...
00d745c05edf0e410e2869c0d43bc92a.png

Dont know how any of the coaching staff can stay on after what this team has been unable to do this year. Worst half time deficit in the history of the NFL and a offense with pro bowlers and unable to do anything. Not fun being a Bears fan right now.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Game not even over but this says it all...
00d745c05edf0e410e2869c0d43bc92a.png

Dont know how any of the coaching staff can stay on after what this team has been unable to do this year. Worst half time deficit in the history of the NFL and a offense with pro bowlers and unable to do anything. Not fun being a Bears fan right now.
Idk about Trestman but the GM, Cutler, and at least some of the staff is toast. Not to mention Briggs and maybe Peanut retiring.

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
99 is back, 52 is gone, Borland is really stepping up though, just amazing performances against the rams and the saints

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Both wildcards are wide open. NFC we have the Seahawks, 49ers, Packers, Cowboys, and Vikings(surprisingly). AFC we have the Dolphins, Bills, Chargers, Chiefs, Texans(unlikely but still), and the entire North. Not to mention some of the divisions are very close. Very good season so far

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
HEY BUDDY! Was wondering when you would come out for your lions
I'm not as crazy american football's fan as you are so half of what you're talking about (all these wildcards, formations and stuff) I don't even understand :D I do understand though why they call Calvin Johnson a "Megatron". Motherfucker just came back from his injury and was gorgeous in the last game. We were definitely missing him. I sure hope Reggie Bush will recover soon as well..

Games against Saints and Falcons were what I call "balancing on the edge"... Don't even know what chances we have against Cardinals and Patriots who were showing pretty stable powerful game play. Unstable performance on our end, but hey.. It's 7-2 after all, isn't it?

PS. We sure as hell in a desperate need of a good kicker. Prater sucks big fucking balls.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm not as crazy american football's fan as you are so half of what you're talking about (all these wildcards, formations and stuff) I don't even understand :D I do understand though why they call Calvin Johnson a "Megatron". Motherfucker just came back from his injury and was gorgeous in the last game. We were definitely missing him. I sure hope Reggie Bush will recover soon as well..

Games against Saints and Falcons were what I call "balancing on the edge"... Don't even know what chances we have against Cardinals and Patriots who were showing pretty stable powerful game play. Unstable performance on our end, but hey.. It's 7-2 after all, isn't it?

PS. We sure as hell in a desperate need of a good kicker. Prater sucks big fucking balls.
Btw, thanks for taking Alex Henry from us and having him miss a game winning kick against Buffalo

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Eagles look fantastic....again. Making them Cowboys look as they are: complete shit