Status
Not open for further replies.

fluxcap141

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Servers: I play mostly on the Skial Chicago turbine server, and sometimes I play on the KOTH NY and TX severs.​
Time Zone: I am in the Central time zone. I usually work during the day and play tf2 at night.​
Will you get mad if you lose admin: Ha, not at all. I just want to play with my friends on turbine.​
What do you type to ban your own SteamID for 30 minutes for the reason obvious aimbot?:
/sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:39262155" 30 "obvious aimbot"​
Admin Experience: I have never been an admin before.​
Additional Information: I am 21 years old and play tf2 a lot. I mean a lot. I work full time but am usually off at night. I met many of my steam friends on skial servers, and even formed a 6's team with some of them. The turbine server I play on is fun and I want it to stay like that by making sure that people who are mic spamming and being racist are muted or banned.​

Edit
I fixed the ban question. I didn't know that you had to be very clear on why you banning someone.
Edit 2
fixed the ban question again.

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
+1

I play with this guy all the time.

Pros
•Polite
•Articulate
•Fair
•Popular

Cons
•He's super good and hard to kill
•He knows all my heavy moves
•He jumps around to much

Great guy.

evanandsarah

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I think Flux would make a great admin for Turbine. It's hard to get a admin in there currently to take care of problems sometimes, he has a clean chatlog

+1

»[ITG]« Apple Season

Scarcely Lethal Noob
This guy played on my 6v6 team, Nice, polite, and tolerent person

He should be admin as he is always in turbine and is well respected and loved by all

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.