Status
Not open for further replies.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
why do i get the feeling that bluehawk has no friends, dont get me wrong, im an asshole online sometimes too, but in fun, this guy just hates us, objectionably, for no reason.
I never said I hate any one nor have I attacked or named called any one on here. I'm just pointing out some basic shit that should easily be answered. Instead of calling me names and being all weird about my simple concerns or questions just give a straight up answer like "I have a private profile because I was being spammed by trolls but now that I am applying for admin I will make it public" I'm just looking for simple answers like that. But flux having friends like you who their first posts in skial forums was this app, doesn't really help him when some one gives a little critisim. It just shows that he has a lot of immature friends and your friends show the character of your self as well. Keep in mind I have never given my -1 so I don't know why you guys are so riled up.

Morbuzka

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Hey, guys, come on. No more, it obviously won't end. Let's just wait, when Flux is back, all this stops. No more arguing on a admin app, we can argue in unmod all we want.

fluxcap141

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Alright I am back. Just got of work. First thing about the spy ban. I was joking. I thought it was funny because someone on the Mic was complaining about having 5 spies on our team. Second, about the backpack being private. I have 2 items, the bmoc and kringle collection that a friend lent me. I kept getting trade request for them, and I thought that if I set my backpack to private that they would stop. I just now set it to public if you want to see for your self. I like to have fun and be someone that other people enjoy to be around. I understand Mr.Hawk having questions. I haven't spent too much time on the forums or team speak, so I am not really well known outside the turbine sever. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask =)
edit: grammer

ЯS6 Augar

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
You're all a bunch of mindless drones +1ing. You don't get admin for having lots of friends. As for flux, he has shitty grammar and these two lines are on his chat log. He's a terrible person.
2013-03-26 10:46:13
I really dont like dustbowl.
 skial.com | 2FORT | NY
ctf_2fort
2013-03-26 10:46:08
I would rather 2fort then dustbowl.
 skial.com | 2FORT | NY
ctf_2fort

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You're all a bunch of mindless drones +1ing. You don't get admin for having lots of friends. As for flux, he's has shitty grammar and these two lines are on his chat log. He's a terrible person.

skial.com | 2FORT | NY

ctf_2fort

skial.com | 2FORT | NY

ctf_2fort
well he DOES reg a ctf server so you cant expect the best kind of person

talon70

Mildly Menacing Medic
You're all a bunch of mindless drones +1ing. You don't get admin for having lots of friends. As for flux, he has shitty grammar and these two lines are on his chat log. He's a terrible person.
 skial.com | 2FORT | NY
ctf_2fort
 skial.com | 2FORT | NY
ctf_2fort
It would be in Skials best interest to have an admin that has friends and support from the people in the community and on the server. Especially in this case where everyone just wants a fair fun game. It is strange how playing TF2 can tell you about people more so than other games. He is hardly a bad person. I guess there is politics involved although I dont get it.

I personally cant imagine anyone liking 2fort, but hey your free to like what you want...;)

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
well according to most people except to the two that were arguing on page 2 and 3, you seem like a nice responsible person
so i'll give you +1

Falcon Punch!

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
21, and working full time...

^ alot of responsibility involve.. i say this guy is a responsible dude... he can totally handle being admin

+1 for responsibility!

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
+1. You seem like a great guy, you have alot of playtime and it looks like you have alot of good friends. I think you could be a great admin

Status
Not open for further replies.