Status
Not open for further replies.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
Flux has nothing to say, I don't really either, not anymore. Flux is simply waiting for more responses on his admin application, which he WILL get accepted for.
I don't understand why you are speaking for him how can he get accepted for admin if he isn't even able to reply to his own application? I'm still curious to why his back pack is private can you answer that for him?

Edit: did not mean backpack ment profile

Kaku Seiga

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
This is why we can't have nice things...forum rats like bluehawk derailing a thread about who should get admin or not.

Kaku Seiga

Contributor
You know, it's appropriate that you choose a scout avatar since you're being such a douchebag. Go troll somewhere else, bluehawk.

Kaku Seiga

Contributor
All right, I'm done anyway. Let's get the topic back on track since this is an admin application after all. Hopefully flux gets more +1's tonight.

»[ITG]« Apple Season

Scarcely Lethal Noob
bluehawk,

Just, relax and think to yourself "what am i gaining for trying to prevent this guy from being admin". Just answer it to yourself. What are you losing if he does become an admin to a server you have never been to, how would it hurt your ego. Why are you suspicious if he has a private profile, that's like me being suspicious of you if you didn't want to tell me your personal information, its fluxcap's own choice to make. Why would you have more posts in this thread then anyone here, and not even be remotely related to turbine, the itg, or fluxcap; who are you trying to impress. Are you really so insecure with yourself that you have to go and be the guy that everyone hates on tf2 forums. Let us have what we need, we haven't in any way been mean to you, or have given you reason to try and shoot us down. What you should just do is support the community, remember; you will get more flies with honey then with vinegar.

yours truly,

Apple Season

Morbuzka

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I don't understand why you are speaking for him how can he get accepted for admin if he isn't even able to reply to his own application? I'm still curious to why his back pack is private can you answer that for him?

Edit: did not mean backpack ment profile
I do not speak for other people, it is not me. What is speaking for other people if they have nothing to say?
Anyways, if you want, I could say "I lost this argument", for what it's worth, I don't care anymore.
I'm just trying to say, ease up a little, bro. Look how eager and happy everyone else was to +1 this guy. Join us in being happy.

EDIT: Go away, Mittens. Stop rage dumbing everyone's posts.

ThirstyDonut

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Go away, Mittens. Stop rage dumbing everyone's posts.
He's probably rating your post as dumb because A) You're derailing the thread and B) You're beating a dead horse.
As for the private profile thing, I'll admit that it's unnerving because it makes me feel like he's hiding something, but I really doubt that he's hiding something sinister, considering that he has a very high playtime and many supporters. So I think that's enough to overlook it for now. He still has my +1 even with the private profile.

Reactions: Morbuzka

Morbuzka

He's probably rating your post as dumb because A) You're derailing the thread and B) You're beating a dead horse.
As for the private profile thing, I'll admit that it's unnerving because it makes me feel like he's hiding something, but I really doubt that he's hiding something sinister, considering that he has a very high playtime and many supporters. So I think that's enough to overlook it for now. He still has my +1 even with the private profile.
I like that you overlooked it.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
Why are you suspicious if he has a private profile, that's like me being suspicious of you if you didn't want to tell me your personal information, its fluxcap's own choice to make.

It is widely known through out the tf2 community that having private profiles are suspicious, any tf2 steam rep will say that. what kind of personal information does one put on a steam profile? Doesn't personal information belong in facebook? Having a public profile shows you have nothing to hide and an admin really shouldnt be hiding anything. Example: Having a private profile hides item history on an item, That makes it hard for steam rep admins trace a scammed item(s) to that profile. allowing the scammer to get away with out being caught.

Let us have what we need

What exactly do you need? You need him as admin why? Skial has a great report system to report hackers scammers etc... there is also the /votemenu
I would like to hear why you need him as admin.

And once again It just baffles me why flux can not speak for himself when everything ive said is ment for flux to reply. I would really love to hear these things come from him and not one of his buddies considering this is his application.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
he's probably not online at the moment and his friends just want to help him

Morbuzka

So, then, I think for this threads sake, maybe we should all, including myself, just wait. Hawk obviously has direct questions for Flux, and we kinda intruded. We should have left it at a +1 or -1 with a reason.

Qistra

Contributor
Flux is probably at work.
Can we stop arguing? This isn't your guy's thread, it's Flux's.

»[ITG]« Apple Season

Scarcely Lethal Noob
why do i get the feeling that bluehawk has no friends, dont get me wrong, im an asshole online sometimes too, but in fun, this guy just hates us, objectionably, for no reason.

Kaku Seiga

Contributor
Let's stop feeding the forum troll, shall we? It'd be best for us to take a wait-and-see approach as suggested earlier.

talon70

Mildly Menacing Medic
+1

I think Flux would make a great addition to the Skial admins. As far as that comment quoted by bluhawk, I think that was an obvious joke.
I frequent the turbine and he always seems to cool to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.