Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Maybe it's a quest that continues after the first quest kind of thing. I don't know if they did that in Skyrim but they did that tons of times in Borderlands.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Why would you plan on watching Fallout 4 and not play it.

Do you just listen to people talk about movies instead of watching them as well?

DaivdBaekr

Contributor

Do you just listen to people talk about movies instead of watching them as well?
I'm not getting it for almost a month and I like spoilers so it's win-win

These other degenerates watching gameplay for entertainment reasons though, I dunno.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
If you are gonna spend time watching someone play the game you might as well play the game. Spending hours upon hours watching someone play is dumb

Toxik

Contributor

Do you watch sports on TV but not play them everyday?
I might get the game, but I like watching people play through games. Is that a crime?

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Do you watch sports on TV but not play them everyday?
I might get the game, but I like watching people play through games. Is that a crime?
Well considering Youtube is banned in alot of countries and places like Germany regulate it. Yes, It can be. (just a joke don't yell at me)

I never got why people got upset over 'watching games.' If thats what people want to do why question it. Not like it hurts anyone just watching a video game. I personally watch some games before buying it. I like to see if the games any good before I throw 60-80 bucks on it. And some people can't afford to play the game anyway so I don't see the problem.

Toxik

Contributor
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean other people don't/shouldn't.
As much as I like playing games, I've also always enjoyed watching other people play them. I never finished Bioshock but watched my friend play through most of it, and even though I wasn't playing it was entertaining.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I never said you shouldn't like it. I just said I think its dumb to spend your time watching other people play a video game.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
How are the controls for this game? I plan on getting it next month but I wondered how comfortable the PC controls are. I'll be getting the physical copy so I'll be stuck with it

SPYderman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Haha... GARY.....
502DB01695D0808CEA65ECB23A316AE638606DD3

Toxik

Contributor
So I ended up getting it. After a few resolution and crash on bootup problems, the game is pretty fun!
I have no idea what I'm doing with the skills, weapons and perks though.