Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Man a lot of people *including myself* are getting frequent crashes. Every 15-20 minutes or so it seems

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
yeah same here, its 15 mins, also Deathclaws are SCARY
ikr I just run away, I'm not equip to kill one of those fuckers yet.

Somebody posted this fix, I don't know if it works yet, haven't tried but it's worth a shot eh?

EDIT: No dice, still crashing.

Last edited:

Toxik

Contributor
Wait, aren't deathclaws supposed to be later in the game? Why would they make you face those right at the beginning?

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't think they'll make you face those right away. There's no way... Right?

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
its a little after you get the power armor, its still terrifying and rips through the armor, like the old deathclaws i only looked at as really tough enemies, these are like fucking scary and make me want to run

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
its a little after you get the power armor, its still terrifying and rips through the armor, like the old deathclaws i only looked at as really tough enemies, these are like fucking scary and make me want to run
I wasn't paying attention at first and walked outside without the power armor and it fucked me up.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So how the hell does everyone already have the game but I still have to wait. What do I have to be part of club 33?

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
I wonder if Valve is going to crack down on VPN users, seeing how it's against Steam's TOS to use a VPN to circumvent geographically anything.

making things worse, PC Gamer was stupid enough to write an article explaining how to do it, which was automatically put on Steam Community because they're a partner.

Last edited:

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
8ec5df920e.png

no valve, i'm pretty sure they don't have any similarity with each other.

Toxik

Contributor
Longass playthrough, obviously has spoilers but if you're like me and not planning on buying the game and just watch people play it, here it is

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If your game crashes right click the game in steam, go to properties then click beta. There should be a beta update that fixes the issue.

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
So what's the deal with quests? I heard there was <100 of them and the thought of <100 quests in a Fallout game made my pipi shrivel.

It's not true, right? I find it hard to believe after Skyrim's amount of quests.