DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Is anyone far enough to spoiler me on what the Institute actually does that makes all the other factions so mad? I wanna smash techno-commies with Maxson but idk if the Institute is really the good guys or what.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Here's a picture since so many asked
35a4d5164dc80888d13120c527c7c062.jpg

Reactions: Party Chocobo

Toxik

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
How useful is it actually?

Also, I just spent like 20 mins going around scrapping everything in town to find gears. Found 4 of them IN A DAMN TYPEWRITER GRAHR
Made a pretty kickass house though

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
>Barely 3 days since Fallout 4 has been released
>Already spoiled myself on all the endings
>Entire middle portion of the game is a mystery to me
>Still two more weeks until I order a PC that can play it
>Probably another week after that factoring in shipping and assembly just before finals week
>Finals week
>When will I play this fucking game
>Already seen too much gameplay footage to de-hype
>Trawl youtube videos for more spoilers to get me through the night
>Nothing

So this is how it ends
Zm2PxkG.jpg

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
How useful is it actually?

Also, I just spent like 20 mins going around scrapping everything in town to find gears. Found 4 of them IN A DAMN TYPEWRITER GRAHR
Made a pretty kickass house though
I can't wait to make a fort in Red Rocket

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
God building in Sanctuary/Red Rocket *I've been set up there I'm not moving my neat little power armor station fu* is one of the funnest things about this game.

Toxik

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Does anyone else hate the cocksucking feral ghouls?
A fucking mutant bear attacked my dog so I had no choice but to kill him, except it took about 4 stimpacks and literally ALL MY BULLETS EXCEPT LIKE 50.
So of course at this point the game autosaves and I'm fucked, then I keep falling on a pack of ghouls that rape me in 2-3 hits and I can't even shoot them because they're fast as fuck.

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME, GAME
I AM JUST A MAN

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
A fucking mutant bear attacked my dog so I had no choice but to kill him, except it took about 4 stimpacks and literally ALL MY BULLETS EXCEPT LIKE 50.
So of course at this point the game autosaves and I'm fucked, then I keep falling on a pack of ghouls that rape me in 2-3 hits and I can't even shoot them because they're fast as fuck.

I AM JUST A MAN
Vats is best friend against ghouls.

Jusey1

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Is anyone far enough to spoiler me on what the Institute actually does that makes all the other factions so mad? I wanna smash techno-commies with Maxson but idk if the Institute is really the good guys or what.

The Institute basically believes that they are better than everyone else. They believe that creating perfection is humanity's best hope of surviving and are working on turning people into Synths and other stuff... I consider them to be the bad guys in a similar fashion as the Brotherhood of Steel (both factions believe that they are humanity's last hope of surviving but are selfish and only want to do what they want to do, considering anyone else with a different opinion to be an enemy). They aren't evil like the Enclave though.

Melee. Feral ghouls are really easy to destroy with melee. Especially if you're using a melee weapon with bonus limb damage since you'll be cutting off their arms/legs very easily. If you can cut off one leg or both arms, they are pretty much at your mercy. Even Legendary ghouls are a piece of cake with melee... The only problem is having them surround you, so try to keep them lined up for death.

Also, another fun thing about melee... You can literally get Super Mutants stuck in a stun-lock-loop if you have a fast enough melee weapon.

Toxik

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Vats is best friend against ghouls.
That's another thing that I found kinda stupid, I never really played any of the Fallout series before so I had no idea you could activate it with Q.
I expected a kind of pop up screen telling me about it once I unlocked the perk, but I only found out by accident when I almost got raped by a bunch of synths when on a mission with the dude from the Brotherhood

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor

I AM JUST A MAN
thats the point ghouls are supposed to be scary and tough, i mean one ghoul is nothing but an entire herd is a huge problem, its great

Reactions: Toxik

Toxik

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Saw this on Reddit yesterday, I had no idea you could equip some items on the dog! Also apparently if you give him a teddy bear he'll play with it :)

Mj1LxF8.jpg

dlyPqLG.jpg

Reactions: Chance

Toxik

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So uhh... I need some help.
I went to Diamond City, did a few quests and shit, and on the way out I "accidentally" punched a cat.
I then walked through a passage to exit the city, and it autosaved my game. Now the guards are all shooting me and the robots hate me, and when I die it just takes me back to right after walking out of the save point after punching the cat.
I want to go back but I don't know what to do D: does anyone know how to fix this or am I doomed never to go back because of a damn angry pussy?

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So uhh... I need some help.
I went to Diamond City, did a few quests and shit, and on the way out I "accidentally" punched a cat.
I then walked through a passage to exit the city, and it autosaved my game. Now the guards are all shooting me and the robots hate me, and when I die it just takes me back to right after walking out of the save point after punching the cat.
I want to go back but I don't know what to do D: does anyone know how to fix this or am I doomed never to go back because of a damn angry pussy?
go back to the last auto save and start quicksaving before violent actions

Toxik

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
go back to the last auto save and start quicksaving before violent actions
The quicksave before that was before a hard mission :( I read that in Fallout 3 they stop hunting you after a few days, I might try and wait it out

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i think you can kill everyone in this, or atleast that its somewhat possible, i just made a save and decided to try and get Elder Maxson's Coat, i hit a couple of times with my super sledge and assumed he was immortal but gave a few more hits and he died, in my suprise he did have his coat lootable, ofcourse quickly afterwards everyone in the Brotherhood tried to kill me,i died and decided to retry with god mode, i managed to kill every named and non named character there aside from the child, Even Paladin Danse who is a companion(which are supposed to be immortal) so yeah it was quite suprising and fun, now im just debating if killing the entire brotherhood for a Coat was worth it,it certainly feels like it was.