mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Honestly I had thought about Idiot Savant, but like the Intelligence perks are really good

I only use my nexus account for downloading mods, so I really don't care.
Idiot savant is literally always worth it.

Saw a post on reddit about how it gives increased XP until 15 intelligence iirc.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Finally got it installed after switching download regions because the one I was using kept pausing it every 300MB :monkeyface:

I wonder if I can face-sculpt myself into Trump.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
So I got a pretty cool texture glitch while beating up The Forged.

EC32E70DED2B51736BAA8F7FC9F8D644557B82DE

Reactions: [Interrogator]

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
What are good ways to get rubber, anyway? I'm trying to get my X01 armor to mk v and the only decent source I know if is tires, which you can only scrap if they're near a workshop.

Toxik

Contributor
Anyone found cool easter eggs?

Not so much an easter egg, but apparently if you listen to a lot of Diamond City Radio but you think the host is a jackass, you're apparently able to kill him and a kid takes his place, but I haven't heard what he sounds like

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Anyone found cool easter eggs?

Not so much an easter egg, but apparently if you listen to a lot of Diamond City Radio but you think the host is a jackass, you're apparently able to kill him and a kid takes his place, but I haven't heard what he sounds like
the kid is much much worse i've heard so dont do it

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The DCR guy has a personal quest called Confidence Man that you can complete instead of killing him. I think you need to talk with him once, be gone a few days, and then a DC guard will tell you that guy at the Dugout Inn wants to speak about manning him up or w/e.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Also I just finished my jetpacked explosion-resistant X01 MkVI armor 8)

I forgot how easy you can die outside of it. Some legendary mirelurk killed me in 2 hits.

Reactions: Toxik

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The DCR guy has a personal quest called Confidence Man that you can complete instead of killing him. I think you need to talk with him once, be gone a few days, and then a DC guard will tell you that guy at the Dugout Inn wants to speak about manning him up or w/e.
The quest started for me while talking to the brother that owns the dugout inn/restaurant

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
>Some guy in Diamond City wants me to back him up
>I guess his wife is cheating on him since he's beta
>"Sure, OK"
>Cait dislikes this
>"Fuck off Cait"
>Head up to the bar to confront the bartender guy
>He tells me I'm making a mistake
>Turn to the first guy who I'm backing up
>"lol shoot him"
>He's using a little baby-ass pipe pistol so I just turn the guy to goo with my plasma caster
>Pick up a note from the dead guy
>He's a drug kingpin
>Go to disrupt one of his drug deals
>One of the dealers spots me
>"Hey, what are you doing here"
>"To take all your chems."
>"What"
>"Also to kill you all."
>Gunfight ends in 2 seconds, they're all goo except for some ghoul lady
>"Please don't kill me, I'll tell you where his chem lab is"
>"Sure, OK"
>Map marked with the chem lab location
>Click mouse again to continue dialogue
>Apparently there was no more dialogue because it shot my gun instead and turned her into goo
>"Oh."
>Kill all the drug chemists at the lab, take all their chems
>Craft them with other chems to make super-chems
>Craft so many of them I level up twice and reach lv52
>Sell them all to the BoS
>"Nice work, Sentinel."

qJRx2AB.jpg

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Guess I'm done with the game already since there's very few non-faction quests that sound like they're worth doing. Might get the DLC since I already dropped the money for the main game, but from now on when Bethesda releases a game I'm gonna wait a few months and see how much actual content there is.

Still nailed the dialogue, though.
770nJ8a.jpg

Reactions: Toxik