FaiireN

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I don't understand how this map was added when it got -8 downvotes. I find it a little unfair to other map suggestions that are here for a lot of time with a lot of upvotes and are still not added. Also i can tell for sure that the majority of player won't like this map at all as it's very short and low efforts were put into it, resulting in the map never being played while we could have a better map.

Last edited:

mr enderman 22

we all collabed as a community to achieve this massive upvote lol.
i wish we could do this with waterrun
OIP.jpg

「Coronarena」

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I don't understand how this map was added when it got -8 downvotes. I find it a little unfair to other map suggestions that are here for a lot of time with a lot of upvotes and are still not added. Also i can tell for sure that the majority of player won't like this map at all as it's very short and low efforts were put into it, resulting in the map never being played while we could have a better map.
Quick reminder that on Skial that + and - are flipped. My evidence: most DR suggestions on this website.

Reactions: Bloodpop and crubf

Pot Head Wabbit

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
New version is a massive update, map is no longer being rtved instantly the second round starts, and map feels a lot better to play overall, feels a lot more like valve hq/trump tower now.

arctic dino

Mapper
New version is a massive update, map is no longer being rtved instantly the second round starts, and map feels a lot better to play overall, feels a lot more like valve hq/trump tower now.
1699737822490.png

How did this version get on the server when it hasn't been released yet? The Game Banana page still only has the first release version.
https://gamebanana.com/mods/475016

• Wow
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

Pot Head Wabbit

How did this version get on the server when it hasn't been released yet? The Game Banana page still only has the first release version.
https://gamebanana.com/mods/475016
Had no idea it wasn't out officially yet just saw skial was running it when nominating maps, no idea what broken minigame they're talking about though (possibly boss?), although it's probably not a horrible thing it got released early, new version has improved the server reception of the map a metric fuck ton, people actually enjoy the map now. (Except for a few people but those few people complain when it's any map except what they like.)

Fumlarn

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
An update is currently in the works for skibidi per the original authors gamebanana should be out in 1-2 weeks.
im gonna be completely honest here, no amount of updates is gonna save this map from still getting hated and removed (if that even happens) the damage has already been done and skibidi toilet as a meme is fucking dead and unless ur one of the 6 skial members in the entire community who finds it funny its not getting saved, and dont even bother mentioning "oh what about ancient memes or gayrun"

Reactions: Dee Jay

Pot Head Wabbit

im gonna be completely honest here, no amount of updates is gonna save this map from still getting hated and removed (if that even happens) the damage has already been done and skibidi toilet as a meme is fucking dead and unless ur one of the 6 skial members in the entire community who finds it funny its not getting saved, and dont even bother mentioning "oh what about ancient memes or gayrun"
it actually already had a leaked beta version play tested on skial unintentionally, general map reception is a ton better on new version, no one insta rtved it.

• Dumb
Reactions: Dee Jay