FaiireN

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I don't understand how this map was added when it got -8 downvotes. I find it a little unfair to other map suggestions that are here for a lot of time with a lot of upvotes and are still not added. Also i can tell for sure that the majority of player won't like this map at all as it's very short and low efforts were put into it, resulting in the map never being played while we could have a better map.

Last edited:

mr enderman 22

im gonna be completely honest here, no amount of updates is gonna save this map from still getting hated and removed (if that even happens) the damage has already been done and skibidi toilet as a meme is fucking dead and unless ur one of the 6 skial members in the entire community who finds it funny its not getting saved, and dont even bother mentioning "oh what about ancient memes or gayrun"
waterrun to

TSP172

Uncharitable Spy
Mapper
If the rumors are correct, then seems like bottiger removed the map. It finally killed.

Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
If the rumors are correct, then seems like bottiger removed the map. It finally killed.
Looks like it's finally removed. Someone told. That was fucking too funny. Anyways, i was one who killed it. People got really pissed of in death experiments after

i told Cream Tea to just simply tell bottiger to update dr_skibidi_toilet_beta to v2b. When it was updated, arctic dino was first guy who posted a screenshot of skial playing a beta version. when it was literally meant to be for playtest. But one could've named "v2b_playtest" But people got pissed and it made one lose motivation to update skibidi toilet this year. The map won't be updated this year. You can wait 2024. Anyways, i apologized one but he did not accept my apology. (No response so far)

Dr_skibidi_toilet_v2b was supposed to be a big bunch improvement of the map. But people really got pissed. and it's gone.

Anyways, it's my fault and that's how it happened. The map is fucking got removed. it's fucking over. The world is slowly healing.
You can be happy at me if you are tried of skibidi toilet

Sore

Dr_skibidi_toilet_beta is plain bad, v2b wasn't released in GB and it was meant to be for playtest. Then i told ct then ct told to bottiger to just simply update it because it's not named "playtest" or "test" because it's literally just a version 2 beta. Bottiger only adds beta maps and fully updated map (final and major version, minor version)

Sore

It's unlikely why people liked the newer updated version map, instead of a boring beta map that it was about to be removed because it wasn't voted all time, so i thought that would be best idea to simply update skibidi toilet to make it keep alive and played v2b isn't worse. It's literally better version of the map. It's a big improvement. No wonder why people got pissed because it wasn't even released in GB or workshop. Anyway, This all for now. I hope you guys are happy.

Bottiger will likely bring this map back, or simply it remove it forever. Forever. I think one requested Bottiger to remove skibidi toilet map. Howeveer i am unsure.

The Best Bast

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Looks like it's finally removed. Someone told. That was fucking too funny. Anyways, i was one who killed it. People got really pissed of in death experiments after

i told Cream Tea to just simply tell bottiger to update dr_skibidi_toilet_beta to v2b. When it was updated, arctic dino was first guy who posted a screenshot of skial playing a beta version. when it was literally meant to be for playtest. But one could've named "v2b_playtest" But people got pissed and it made one lose motivation to update skibidi toilet this year. The map won't be updated this year. You can wait 2024. Anyways, i apologized one but he did not accept my apology. (No response so far)

Dr_skibidi_toilet_v2b was supposed to be a big bunch improvement of the map. But people really got pissed. and it's gone.

Anyways, it's my fault and that's how it happened. The map is fucking got removed. it's fucking over. The world is slowly healing.
You can be happy at me if you are tried of skibidi toilet
You're nothing but a bully and an ignoramus, stupid enough to think the first version of a map being openly recognized as bad allows you to sabotage its second version and take decisions on behalf of the actual mapmaker, who you openly insulted on numerous occasions.

The map was much better in its second version and would have made some people here change their minds, even though it still needed to be fixed. He worked hard because anyone but you on the DE Discord server could tell the author wasn't feeling comfortable with the intense reception of the map. And if he wanted to release his update in two weeks, that's his choice. If the initial version of the map had to be removed in the meantime, so be it, that wouldn't have harmed the updated version's chances.

If this map had been released after the fixes, everything would have gone very smoothly and this controversy would have quietly died (and it was already well in the way of dying), but you saw an opportunity to get attention and robbed the mapmaker of his unfinished map and efforts because you're a glory hog trying to get pats on the head for behaving like a child. Who is so attention-starved he begs people to "be happy at you for killing it" ? Shows how sincere your earlier apology to the mapmaker was since you're still milking your bad behavior to try to get clout.

Sore

"be happy at you for killing it" ? Shows how sincere your earlier apology to the mapmaker was since you're still milking your bad behavior to try to get clout.
I don't get it why you are so mad at me, "be happy" was meant for that people who hated skibidi toilet.
If this map had been released after the fixes, everything would have gone very smoothly and this controversy would have quietly died
I wish i can go back and change the past but I should've never asked Cream Tea for that because i thought that would be good idea to update the map with a "version 2 beta" that it isn't even called "playtest" but yet no one mentioned "do not use for servers"
but you saw an opportunity to get attention and robbed the mapmaker of his unfinished map and efforts because you're a glory hog trying to get pats on the head for behaving like a child. Who is so attention-starved he begs people to "be happy at you for killing it" ? Shows how sincere your earlier apology to the mapmaker was since you're still milking your bad behavior to try to get clout.
??? How i am actually doing it? I was supposed to ask CT to just simply ask bottiger to update it. Why do you think that i would get attention by just doing this? I'm not lotta. Please.
You're nothing but a bully and an ignoramus, stupid enough to think the first version of a map being openly recognized as bad allows you to sabotage its second version and take decisions on behalf of the actual mapmaker, who you openly insulted on numerous occasions.
I was trolling. I won't do it again. I think I have gone too far.

AisultanUmar

the map got an update which DRASTICALLY improved the map
however, the map was still technically unfinished and the creator wanted to add a bit more things before he could finally release the full version
however, cream tea asked bottiger to release it anyways and the creator got mad
soooo yeah, it was kinda a shitshow

TSP172

Uncharitable Spy
Mapper
Speaking of Cream Tea.

Screenshot_20231112-221658_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20231112-222002_Discord.jpg

arctic dino

Mapper
Thinking this is a lesson learned that suggestions should be considered within the suggestion forum rather than on a whim from random people DMing the guy running this show but I'm no community manager.
Or DMing the server operator to add a playtest version to the server "because it has major changes and improvements" knowing full on well it could have major issues that need to be fixed, all without the map creator's permission.

Keep in mind the update wasn't even on the Game Banana page when this happened.

Last edited:

Pot Head Wabbit

UPDATES: the suggestion got approved and the map got updated to v2b, thoughts anyone.
map update got added to skial and is in active rotation, map is a 7-8/10 according to the server, people liked it so much they chose to extend it over bread land even.

Zombina

i played it and yes. i understand it might be hard for people to accept, but it is a genuinely good map now, it's completely different