FaiireN

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I don't understand how this map was added when it got -8 downvotes. I find it a little unfair to other map suggestions that are here for a lot of time with a lot of upvotes and are still not added. Also i can tell for sure that the majority of player won't like this map at all as it's very short and low efforts were put into it, resulting in the map never being played while we could have a better map.

Last edited:

Sir Trooper

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Mapper
So the rumours of Bottiger adding dr_bazinga just as a troll seem to be true as this is most likely another troll. I love how in VSH suggestion he says he builds server in mind to last, but actively adds map that ruin the experience just to troll, seems legit.

Karczoch

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Not only that, the good and fun features of skial have recently been removed too... It seems that because skial basically has a monopoly on dr they can do whatever they want even if its ruining the experience for everyone (there are more servers with dr, but who cares? some people like me only play on skial because this is the only place with no bhop and stable player base).
anyway +1, even if this is a troll its still a sign of a complete lack of respect for creators who actually took their time and effort to make good quality maps, just so some shit made in few hours can get added within a day. What a shame.

Sir Trooper

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Mapper
Not only that, the good and fun features of skial have recently been removed too... It seems that because skial basically has a monopoly on dr they can do whatever they want even if its ruining the experience for everyone (there are more servers with dr, but who cares? some people like me only play on skial because this is the only place with no bhop and stable player base).
anyway +1, even if this is a troll its still a sign of a complete lack of respect for creators who actually took their time and effort to make good quality maps, just so some shit made in few hours can get added within a day. What a shame.
Amen

Was gonna mention this too. Bottiger always repling in the suggestions for other gamemodes but never DR, because he knows he has a monopoly on it so doesn't need to pay attention to the suggestions of this community as people will play regardless. Kind of like a CEO of huge coperation.

Fode

Mildly Menacing Medic
Look, i dont like the map because how it's made, like really no effort, and we have already a lot of maps of memes... but not only that, its very short, and cringe, not good, and i really don't understand how it was added into skial, we have a lot of good maps incoming (meltdown, facility) with like 35 votes, and you add skibidi toilet with -8 votes? This seems like a joke, lads..
+1

Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
its funny how skail added dr_skibidi_toilet even if it was added i laughed out so hard but i have mixed opinions about skibidi toilet, either it's a good map or bad, it's just that so funny dr map but nobody will want it on communtiy server rotation, i mean i can just +1 this suggestion
this map needs go away and add some good maps that you see on suggestion

+1

crubf

Mildly Menacing Medic
1697976491051.png

There really is no excuse for this.
+1