FaiireN

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I don't understand how this map was added when it got -8 downvotes. I find it a little unfair to other map suggestions that are here for a lot of time with a lot of upvotes and are still not added. Also i can tell for sure that the majority of player won't like this map at all as it's very short and low efforts were put into it, resulting in the map never being played while we could have a better map.

Last edited:

mr enderman 22

Ok if it was low effort, then displacements wouldn't have been used for the outside and there would be no sign of detail. Also this suggestion was made when the Skibidi map got approved, and less people play it and straight RTVed it, the reason why its being played multiples times right now is because due to voters pissing people off and trolling them Or just children who are fans of skibidi toilet.

I do agree with statement saying “just because its a classic map doesn’t mean its good” which proves a point. People claim office is good because its a classic, but in reality its a bullshit corridor map with a fucking pit to stall in.

Conclusion: Waterun has effort put into the map if you look closely at the detailing.
what detailing, either than the way the map works, what detailing, you say it has effort put into it, i will agree that dr skibidi toilet and waterrun are both equaly shit, im not lieing when i say this, its rarely been played at all nowadays, on the us server litterally most people that responded agreed with me, you cant convince me otherwise, i've seen the map myself, i've played both sides in the map and its still shit, and it has a shitty pit to like office, never should've existed in the fricking first place, it has no bugs, but when it comes to map design, looks and gameplay matter here, i get if he was trying to be a minimalist, but going that route doesnt help the map in the long run, and it hasn't gotten an update in what 3 years, so i think either he was just done with the map, or decided to just forget the map and move on, there is dr waterworks which honestly its a way better map than waterrun
https://gamebanana.com/mods/404478i know there is already a post for that map but honestly its better than waterrun
and dr_chipper, sure it might be a remake of office, but its still better than office
i get that you like parkour maps, but we got neonoir, forgotten origins, and pq in the server, and their way better maps than waterrun by far, i still dont get why these maps dont get praised, like its just unfair, like the people who made these maps put the time and effort into their maps, only for it to be overshadow by a lower effort mess
and plus, like come on, you cannot tell me pq, forgotten origins, and neonoir didnt have effort put into them, way more effot that waterrun thats for fucking sure
for waterrun: definite F tier for me
however im not gonna invalidate your opinion, but sir trooper, you aint helping, cyber tower has effort put into it, you cannot deny that
and displacements, sure it makes the map look better, but thats all displacements are good for, its not all it needs

Last edited:

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy
what detailing, either than the way the map works, what detailing, you say it has effort put into it, i will agree that dr skibidi toilet and waterrun are both equaly shit, im not lieing when i say this, its rarely been played at all nowadays, on the us server litterally most people that responded agreed with me, you cant convince me otherwise, i've seen the map myself, i've played both sides in the map and its still shit, and it has a shitty pit to like office, never should've existed in the fricking first place, it has no bugs, but when it comes to map design, looks and gameplay matter here, i get if he was trying to be a minimalist, but going that route doesnt help the map in the long run, and it hasn't gotten an update in what 3 years, so i think either he was just done with the map, or decided to just forget the map and move on, there is dr waterworks which honestly its a way better map than waterrun
https://gamebanana.com/mods/404478i know there is already a post for that map but honestly its better than waterrun
and dr_chipper, sure it might be a remake of office, but its still better than office
i get that you like parkour maps, but we got neonoir, forgotten origins, and pq in the server, and their way better maps than waterrun by far, i still dont get why these maps dont get praised, like its just unfair, like the people who made these maps put the time and effort into their maps, only for it to be overshadow by a lower effort mess
and plus, like come on, you cannot tell me pq, forgotten origins, and neonoir didnt have effort put into them, way more effot that waterrun thats for fucking sure
for waterrun: definite F tier for me
however im not gonna invalidate your opinion, but sir trooper, you aint helping, cyber tower has effort put into it, you cannot deny that
and displacements, sure it makes the map look better, but thats all displacements are good for, its not all it needs
I never said neonoir,pq, or forgotten origin had no effort put into them, but i can agree they do have more detailing in their maps without the need of displacements. However its our opinion anyways, you actually do have some understandable reasons tho so i can respect this opinion.

Sir Trooper

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Mapper
Waterrun has no detail at all, am I blind or something? Everything about the map from the textures/models used to the design is bad. And the displacements aren't really that good, they are bumpy and not smooth at all, basic work. The outside is barebones and has no life to it and what is the indoors supposed to be? It's just grey with no detail or enviroment building.

Waterworks imo is a way more deatiled map. It actually looks like a real map and has details you would find a water facility such as a waste plant/pump station/resevoir or waterway. It has good enviromental and level design and the traps fit the theme and blend in well. Waterrun is honestly one of the ugliest and most boring maps I've had this displeasure of playing.

Another plus is the creator of the waterworks isn't a belend who tries to be edgy saying things like "This chat isn't racist enough" like hatchler (the creator of waterrun) does.

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy
Waterrun has no detail at all, am I blind or something? Everything about the map from the textures/models used to the design is bad. And the displacements aren't really that good, they are bumpy and not smoothat all, basic work. The outside is barebones and has no life to it and what is the indoors supposed to be? It's just grey with no detail or enviroment building.

Waterworks imo is a way more deatiled map. It actually looks like a real map and has details you would find a water facility such as a waste plant/pump station/resevoir or waterway. It has good enviromental and level design and the maps fit the theme and blend in well. Waterrun is honestly one of the ugliest and most boring maps I've had this displeasure of playing.

Another plus is the creator of the waterworks isn't a belend who tries to be edgy saying things like "This chat isn't racist enough" like hatchler (the creator of waterrun) does.
wait the person who made waterun is racist 💀

matrix72001

Unremarkable User
Troll rewards are very funny, why does my personal opinion about some new map cause me to be insulted in front of other people just because I don't have the same opinion as others. I think this map has some potential, but it's in beta. Yes, for me it has some loopholes, maybe it's stupid, but we have some similar maps that were created as a joke with an insult, like bazinga or tim_alien....

Dee Jay

Uncharitable Spy
Waterrun has no detail, but it doesn't need it. Like steamworks which everyone loved has no detail either, but it's loved because it's an enjoyable map. Waterrun is the same for me.

A map doesn't have to look good as long as the traps, minigames and overall enjoyment are there.

Sir Trooper

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Mapper
Waterrun has no detail, but it doesn't need it. Like steamworks which everyone loved has no detail either, but it's loved because it's an enjoyable map. Waterrun is the same for me.

A map doesn't have to look good as long as the traps, minigames and overall enjoyment are there.
Bro steamworks has loads of detail. It has pipes, tons of different textures, detailed brushes and models and a vast amount of particles like steam, electricity etc. Waterrrun has nothing. And the traps and "minigames" are boring and bare bones on waterrun. Legit a three year old toddler could have come up with those traps.

Dee Jay

Uncharitable Spy
Bro steamworks has loads of detail. It has pipes, tons of different textures, detailed brushes and models and a vast amount of particles like steam, electricity etc. Waterrrun has nothing. And the traps and "minigames" are boring and bare bones on waterrun. Legit a three year old toddler could have come up with those traps.
I guess you're right. For me though I still find it enjoyable to play through the map. There are so many maps right now in rotation that are much worse than waterrun imo.

Reactions: Sir Trooper

mr enderman 22

Waterrun has no detail at all, am I blind or something? Everything about the map from the textures/models used to the design is bad. And the displacements aren't really that good, they are bumpy and not smooth at all, basic work. The outside is barebones and has no life to it and what is the indoors supposed to be? It's just grey with no detail or enviroment building.

Waterworks imo is a way more deatiled map. It actually looks like a real map and has details you would find a water facility such as a waste plant/pump station/resevoir or waterway. It has good enviromental and level design and the traps fit the theme and blend in well. Waterrun is honestly one of the ugliest and most boring maps I've had this displeasure of playing.

i agree with this so much, and yet people keep defending it, like we aint blind, we might have a skill issue, but thats not the reason its a bad map

• Dumb
Reactions: Sir Trooper

mr enderman 22

i can respect that you enjoy the map but, say that to a potato.tf mvm map creator and they'll tell you are wrong you are

matrix72001

Unremarkable User
Backrooms, Bog, Breadland, Donald trump, Fall guys, Gayrun, Ignite. Might've missed something.
nostalgia_roblox, bazinga_remake, tim_alien, oh wait... i've forgot about skial's mentality, for them all joke's maps are bad... and neonoir themed maps is the best one... so imo this is a main reason why everyone plays only hard parkour maps many times in a row, either than more easier and funnier maps sometimes...

pls don't judge this map because it was themed as joke for 10 years kids, you can have bad opinion about it but still this map have some potencial to be not bad map... we should just wait for next version and stop blaming author of this map... your toxic words makes him sad...

Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
you guys keep yapping too much

i say -1 and you're going off-topic talking about waterrun blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah
panda mostly play it every time i go panda server and it's waterrun they fucking love playing it but when we eventually get bored, we rtv (when it's long fucking enough 30 minutes (the server time is 40 minutes)
stop crying that you want remove waterrun please and just remove skibidi toilet that's all

mr invincible is completely retarded mr invincible doesn't play deathrun
non-deathrun players shouldn't talk this suggestion and vote expect ze

the suggestions in skial sucks ass and suggestions in panda is completely clean just go and see

Sir Trooper

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Mapper
you guys keep yapping too much

i say -1 and you're going off-topic talking about waterrun blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah
panda mostly play it every time i go panda server and it's waterrun they fucking love playing it but when we eventually get bored, we rtv (when it's long fucking enough 30 minutes (the server time is 40 minutes)
stop crying that you want remove waterrun please and just remove skibidi toilet that's all

mr invincible is completely retarded mr invincible doesn't play deathrun
non-deathrun players shouldn't talk this suggestion and vote expect ze

the suggestions in skial sucks ass and suggestions in panda is completely clean just go and see
This isn't panda bro 🙃