+Dr. Killastory

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Hey my name is Renan and I am interested in an Admin position for the Chicago server.

I spend most if not all my TF2 time on the skial Chicago server because of the people who play there.

This is a link to my HLStatsX profile:
http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=2667500

Time Zone: I am on the Eastern Time Zone in Atlanta, Georgia. I am usually on early in the day weekdays before classes until 4pm and after 9pm when I return.

Support: I get along with most regulars in the Chicago server so I guess I can get some to post here in my support.

Will you get mad if you lose admin: I have no problem losing Admin powers.

What do you type to ban your own SteamID for 30 minutes for the reason obvious aimbot?
/sm_ban "STEAM_0:0:2815927" 30 "obvious aimbot"

Admin Experience: I was an Admin in an old clan of mine in Counter-Strike. But that was years ago.

Additional Information: Hobbies include gaming, playing rugby, and film. Will be 22 in a month =) currently Junior at Georgia Tech. Applying for Admin because there could be more support in the Chicago server. Hope this works =)

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Edited so it doesn't burn my eyes with giant black text. As of note, any apps we're considering usually have 200+ hours on our servers.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ban question is slightly wrong. But in all honesty, I don't think anyone uses that ban command anyways.
I'll save my vote till I know more.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Ban question is slightly wrong. But in all honesty, I don't think anyone uses that ban command anyways.
I'll save my vote till I know more.

every admin here uses that ban command... its the only way to ban someone in the server.....

As for the application ,we have tons of EST admins. i think we are looking for more Pacific, central and EU admins.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
i never heard of that. i rather put the 0 in my bans just to avoid and bad bans. but either way, the ban command he posted in the app and the on you posted are the same command. the point of asking for a steam id is so people can look it up and post the correct answer

killastory, you play mostly on dustbowl chicago+. We have about 4 or 5 admins who always play there, and a bunch of regulars. sorry but i don't think you would be a good choice when we have others from different zones and servers.

+Dr. Killastory

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
So should I get people to post on my behalf? If not then no problem haha. Just wanted to know if the position was available for my gaming status =)

CrimsonConundrum

Scarcely Lethal Noob
comments comments hmmmm...I enjoy killa on the chicago servers especially dustbowl he is a very good canidate he doesnt rage easily and he is a overall good player.

LadyKnightshawk

Unremarkable User
It is in my opinion Killastory would make a fine Admin for Skial. He is very much aware of everything happening on the server at all times, he maintains his composure when dealing with the Trolls and he has often settled arguements when Admin is not present. There is some speculation here I have read that there is plenty of Admin on the Chicago Dustbowl Server he has requested to be Admin. over and that is not true...I have been harrassed for "being a female and not allowed to game on Skial because of it"...there was NO Admin to assist me...through gameplay his skills will improve and he already has been Admin on another Server to which it shows he knows how to conduct himself. Give him a chance and you'll be pleased with accomplishments. As it is now the "sexism" on Skial makes it virtually impossible for any female to enjoy it and Skial is a great Server.

nimbLe

Mildly Menacing Medic
My 2cents

From what i got on yesterday's "old school" reunion, seems like some of the admins are getting tired of tf2. So Killa would make a good admin if there are any future vacancies. Good manner, plays fairly, and usually plays medic =).

Zombie(NL)

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Killastory in your app you keep saying "the chicago server". that make it sounds like we only have 1 chicago server,
while we have 19 of them. List of Skial servers
After reading your stats and the thread its clear you prefere the dustbowl+ chicago.

You have played 5 days and 13 hours on our servers, that is a little low, but is easy to improve.

And people told you already you answered the ban question wrong. so try to fix it.

+0 for now

LilMegan

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I believe that Killastory would make a fantastic admin especially since he's fair to everyone. Although there are already many great admins out there, I still prefer having an admin around in the one server where there are a ton of unnecessary teasing and mocking. I am one of the victims of being trapped in a sexism "joke" not being able to do anything and not having anyone to look to for help. Killastory has a fun personality and is really easy to get along with.