SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I believe that Killastory would make a fantastic admin especially since he's fair to everyone. Although there are already many great admins out there, I still prefer having an admin around in the one server where there are a ton of unnecessary teasing and mocking. I am one of the victims of being trapped in a sexism "joke" not being able to do anything and not having anyone to look to for help. Killastory has a fun personality and is really easy to get along with.
My 2cents

From what i got on yesterday's "old school" reunion, seems like some of the admins are getting tired of tf2. So Killa would make a good admin if there are any future vacancies. Good manner, plays fairly, and usually plays medic =).

It is in my opinion Killastory would make a fine Admin for Skial. He is very much aware of everything happening on the server at all times, he maintains his composure when dealing with the Trolls and he has often settled arguements when Admin is not present. There is some speculation here I have read that there is plenty of Admin on the Chicago Dustbowl Server he has requested to be Admin. over and that is not true...I have been harrassed for "being a female and not allowed to game on Skial because of it"...there was NO Admin to assist me...through gameplay his skills will improve and he already has been Admin on another Server to which it shows he knows how to conduct himself. Give him a chance and you'll be pleased with accomplishments. As it is now the "sexism" on Skial makes it virtually impossible for any female to enjoy it and Skial is a great Server.

Killa is an all around good guy and very trustworthy. He will no when something is fair and when something isnt. He would make a very good admin in my eyes.

All around the same join date..and only 1 Post...hmmmm

+Dr. Killastory

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Yeah those guys are regulars on Skial that enjoy my company. I asked them kindly to support me and they did =)

Lubs those guise.

This Name Is False

Totally Ordinary Human
Not sure. Like the first few. Still not quite enough playtime, but that's not really a reason to -1 you.
A reason to -1 you would be that I don't know you on the Forum or servers, so can't know to trust you.
So for now, +/-0

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yeah I know, but they all made an account to support him :3

Just saying. Don't mind me

Isn't that what they are supposed to do? I think it speaks volumes that people went through the trouble to make an account to post and say he'd make a good admin. Not everyone who is a regular on these servers reads or even has an account on the forums.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
One of the few times I'm on Chicago Dustbowl, I end up pocketed by him. Pretty cool dude, would bromosex again.

+Dr. Killastory

I agree. I think I have a lot of support from the Skial community. It shows that I am trustworthy enough for the job. The only thing I might be lacking is activity in the forums. I might not have a lot of time to dedicate to that but my main focus is to make sure things run smoothly in the Dustbowl Chicago server. I really don't see a lot of admins there and I am not the only one who can point that out. Maybe check the logs? I mean sure there are a lot of East Coast admins but they don't seem to visit DB Chicago. Just Saiyan =)

Metal Gear Awesome <skial>

Legendary Skial King
Don't actually see a lot of admins on the ol' 21. Maybe a dedicated admin for that server? Someone like matze who's almost exclusively on that server and has solid rep?

+Dr. Killastory

Matze is an awesome dude for sure. Medic like me =)

But this is not his application so lets consider me in since it has been over a month that I have applied haha. And I have a solid rep too >:)

+Dr. Killastory

Now that I have linked my account is there any other requirements I need to meet in order to finally get a decision from the Skial leaders? Maybe jump through a hoop or do a cartwheel? Lol.

On a serious note what is the real issue here? Am I still unqualified after all this supporting evidence? Or is there really too many admins on Dustbowl Chicago? Seems like a no to me.

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Seems nice and mature, able to do the job. But I'm just stating the obvious here.
+1

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Now that I have linked my account is there any other requirements I need to meet in order to finally get a decision from the Skial leaders? Maybe jump through a hoop or do a cartwheel? Lol.

On a serious note what is the real issue here? Am I still unqualified after all this supporting evidence? Or is there really too many admins on Dustbowl Chicago? Seems like a no to me.
Not that there are to many admins on Dustbowl, but we have a lot of Admins in general, if you get accepted into the next level, you'll still have a long waiting period.