Doom4life

Wicked Nasty Engineer
In the spirit of cleaning up the toxicity, I am suggesting that the Unmod subforum be deleted to further clean up the toxic behaviour on the forums.

As it stands right now, the Unmod subforum is still viewable but you cannot make a reply. Current members and even those that are new to the community can easily see the toxicity that is on there.

Let's make this community welcoming again!

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Who deleted mine and @Crash.ca posts just now? Makes no sense.
There were a few reports for flaming, not your posts but crash's. So someone had to do something I guess. Funny how some people got multiple posts removed for flaming but not one warning point as far as I can see.. Sorry but consistency is lacking here..
if only we had a section where we could converse more freely.
If I could rate this post 'winning' twice, I would.
Too bad you wouldnt take the advice, here's to hope.
Is that more flaming??

Crash.ca

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
There were a few reports for flaming, not your posts but crash's. So someone had to do something I guess. Funny how some people got multiple posts removed for flaming but not one warning point as far as I can see.. Sorry but consistency is lacking here..

If I could rate this post 'winning' twice, I would.

Is that more flaming??
OHH i get it johnny can say what he wants about me but i say something about his family tree going straight up and i'm in the wrong .. i get it, lmao ..

bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Who reported him LUL we literally just laughed about a subject that is unmod and @JohnnyGaloshes being a sad troll who caused the destruction of unmod.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Who reported him LUL we literally just laughed about a subject that is unmod and @JohnnyGaloshes being a sad troll who caused the destruction of unmod.

Sorry can't reveal personal info :D
OHH i get it johnny can say what he wants about me but i say something about his family tree going straight up and i'm in the wrong .. i get it, lmao ..
I agree wholeheartedly
i think you could bring it back just make sure that link isn't posted lol
And make sure you don't piss bottiger off by slamming him for posting a roast... ;)

Crash.ca

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I would like to offer my sincerest apologies if i have so offended anyone with onion skin, i will go to my bishop and confess all sins appropriately, i hope said person can find it in their just hearts to forgive such a terrible thing. I hope you dont step into that sarcastic puddle.

bl0

Contributor
I don't get it, so we mention Johnny in a post and it gets deleted yet all the cringe fest shit he's posted is still readable and not deleted? Okay makes sense mate.

bl0

Contributor
Nothing against you @Maddo but the dude caused unmod to be shut down. Like, he griefs and shit talks you all the time my dude. He shouldn't be allowed to post on forums if all he's going to do is be a low tier troll for newcomers like me.

Crash.ca

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I don't get it, so we mention Johnny in a post and it gets deleted yet all the cringe fest shit he's posted is still readable and not deleted? Okay makes sense mate.
LOL its all good bl0 , its someone who's tampon has been slightly ajar since we've had words in Unmod, i'm good with it, as long as the shit stays all on the same level, no problem, but if its going to be one sided, ill be sure to take screen shots and bring it to the appropriate Authoritiiii lmao ( said just like Cartman) LOL

Crash.ca

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Stop posting shit in non-unmod. It's obviously being moderated ya dummies. It's gonna get deleted.
this is the first thing i' think i've saw you write that is absolutely in good taste Met , i am so proud of you. ill even give you a thumbs up.

bl0

Contributor
LOL its all good bl0 , its someone who's tampon has been slightly ajar since we've had words in Unmod, i'm good with it, as long as the shit stays all on the same level, no problem, but if its going to be one sided, ill be sure to take screen shots and bring it to the appropriate Authoritiiii lmao ( said just like Cartman) LOL

How can you respect a troll? Ah, that's right.. You can't! We either need unmod 2.0 or bring back the old unmod but ban @JohnnyGaloshes from using it.

Simple right?

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This is bottiger when he has to deal with you all's nonsense after he makes any change on the forum.

1534135320750.jpg