Doom4life

Wicked Nasty Engineer
In the spirit of cleaning up the toxicity, I am suggesting that the Unmod subforum be deleted to further clean up the toxic behaviour on the forums.

As it stands right now, the Unmod subforum is still viewable but you cannot make a reply. Current members and even those that are new to the community can easily see the toxicity that is on there.

Let's make this community welcoming again!

bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Bury it? You mean throw it into the ocean, definitely more ideal.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
wait wtf, since when?
D1zPVLtXgAAVeh0.png:large

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I don't get it there are plenty of other sensitive and gorey things you could find on the internet that nobody cares about so why is this one an exception

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Theauthorities didn't seem too bothered about the beheading videos and stuff is what I'm saying but on this one occasion then suddenly...

schemer.PNG

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
further irony is that NZ police are also asking for video proof to assist in the investigation

bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
We live in a dumb society what do you expect? You've got people earning millions a year for playing Fortnite and Football players earning loads for kicking a ball? Then we look at the other side of the world where kids are dying all the time, it's just the harsh reality we live in. Time passes, it gets worse you know..

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
But you send the video to them, then they are in possession of it. Then they give themselves 10 years in their own jail.

I dig it.
They are also in possession of drugs, stolen goods, counterfeit money, etc. same logic applies I guess.