CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It sucks, and if there are qualms, they can be done sufficiently through our private messaging system.

Eyebrow_raise_community.gif

Toxik

Contributor
if you're going to have a racism rule, have a fucking racism rule and enforce it in all aspects or forget the rule entirely. so fucking hypocritical.
I'm not sure why it's bothering you so much. We've never had any other communities use it against us in any way, and barely anyone complains. It's not an insanely populated section of the forums, it mainly consists of the relatively few trolls we have who go there to do their usual shitposting, along with venting the usual drama away. Why is that so bad? Because we're "breaking the rules" in your point of you?

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Even though people try and keep their trolling and shit in unmod, it still spills into the other side of the forums from time to time and in-game. So that argument about "stuff doesn't leak out of unmod" should stop right here. Because obviously it isn't true.

When the hell has it? Last time we even had drama that lasted more than an hour was when Lady P was still around. There IS no drama, we've turned into unicorn-palace.

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm not sure why it's bothering you so much. We've never had any other communities use it against us in any way, and barely anyone complains. It's not an insanely populated section of the forums, it mainly consists of the relatively few trolls we have who go there to do their usual shitposting, along with venting the usual drama away. Why is that so bad? Because we're "breaking the rules" in your point of you?
because its a fucking hypocrisy in a huge-ass community where image matters.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I never really understood the point of a gaming forum having an unmoderated section on top of a NSFW section. I don't even understand why you're allowed to shitpost against other users and spout racism, sexism, and homophobia in unmod to begin with. Yes it's unavoidable on the on the internet, but that's no excuse for it on this website when there are rules against it. Don't even start with me about how it's just "joking around".

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
"because i haven't experienced it, no one else has"
ZperV47.gif

No, where did I say I haven't? I said I can handle being called it without falling into a depression. If your skin is thin enough to be harmed by an idiot in unmod then the internet isn't for you.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I said this on my profile but I guess I'll say it here. This thread has caused more drama and hate then Unmod has in a long time.

Reactions: CiNiC

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
No, where did I say I haven't? I said I can handle being called it without falling into a depression. If your skin is thin enough to be harmed by an idiot in unmod then the internet isn't for you.
wut.
you said "I've yet to cry in my shower because someone on this site called me a mean word."
implying that you haven't experienced any type of negative feeling or reaction from something someone on Skial said.
continuing to imply that since it hasn't happened to you, it probably hasn't happened to someone else.
this creates the reply
"because i haven't experienced it, no one else has"
ZperV47.gif

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Even if you don't agree with the discussion, please lets try to keep it logical and civil. Especially admins, however funny it may be.

Do remember while the thread is about unmod, we aren't in unmod.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The irony is this is creating more drama than Unmod has in a while.
Instead of bashing each others views on the matter, why don't we come up with a solution?
In all honesty, while I personally (and the majority) do want to remove unmod it's better to leave it there for the people who want it then to remove it completely.
We could police it a bit better to stop looking like hypocrites, but the fact remains that people are jerks and will want to flame others one way or another.
Unmod is as good a place as any to do that. It's normal to feel hate even if it's negative.
Alternatively, we could easily remove unmod and make a sort of "Flame-People subforum" that's still moderated but you're allowed to flame people under the regular forum rules like no racism.