CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It sucks, and if there are qualms, they can be done sufficiently through our private messaging system.

Eyebrow_raise_community.gif

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
This thread stressed me out so much yesterday that I seriously had a dream where I woke up and unmod was closed. what the fuck brain.

Reactions: Renegade

sov

Legendary Skial King
bad, racist. yes

lazily breaking the rules because it is trendy doesn't justify defaming the community standards

i also do not condone admins (especially those who are adults) spewing racist, hateful speech to members of our community.

Well lets remove about 90% of the admins. OP wants to remove unmod and he posts there and even dropped the n-word a couple times in there as well as "hateful speech".

I am on the fence for removing unmod. Not really my problem but it is a good place (and the forum is a sub-forum buried under NSFW) for members to just... be unmod... I guess....

Not to mention that pretty much everyone just drops the n-bomb because it's the only place you can and everyone just wants to follow the unmod train and do what everyone does in unmod and just cause havoc, which is why unmod was made in the first place.