CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It sucks, and if there are qualms, they can be done sufficiently through our private messaging system.

Eyebrow_raise_community.gif

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
The irony is this is creating more drama than Unmod has in a while.
Instead of bashing each others views on the matter, why don't we come up with a solution?
In all honesty, while I personally (and the majority) do want to remove unmod it's better to leave it there for the people who want it then to remove it completely.
We could police it a bit better to stop looking like hypocrites, but the fact remains that people are jerks and will want to flame others one way or another.
Unmod is as good a place as any to do that. It's normal to feel hate even if it's negative.
Alternatively, we could easily remove unmod and make a sort of "Flame-People subforum" that's still moderated but you're allowed to flame people under the regular forum rules like no racism.

Just leave it alone. There is no issue unless a thread likes this pops up, no one says anything about it unless they are given an outlet to do so. I.E this thread.

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm not going to bother looking through 13 pages of gifs and namecalling.
Unmod is dumb but no one is forcing you to go there. If people's feelings are being hurt, you shouldn't be on an internet forum.

No reason to stir shit over it outside of it. Take a break from the forums if you get so rattled.

Reactions: sov and Meowrisa

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Just leave it alone. There is no issue unless a thread likes this pops up, no one says anything about it unless they are given an outlet to do so. I.E this thread.

In all honesty, while I personally (and the majority) do want to remove unmod it's better to leave it there for the people who want it then to remove it completely.

I agree, if there is no reasonable compromise then leaving it is better than removing it completely.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
But we need Judge Judy for that.

original.jpg

Well, I meant this as The People's Court. It's mainly people or a judge (usually rudely) flaming, but it still gets the "job," done. Whatever job that is.
IM NOT AFFILIATED WITH UNMOD Inc. talk to my lawyer!

Edit: Why does it always get silent when I say something? What do the cool kids say these /dsay days.

Last edited:

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The irony is that this thread is starting to feel like I'm in unmoderated.

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Holy shit, I didn't read all the pages, just a few but this already has more drama then I've seen in fucking unmod in awhile. This fucking thread is an example as to why we need unmod, it's filled with people arguing, shitposting and genuinely being stupid (a.k.a. drama), so obviously we need to keep it cause we've only just discussed deleting it and the drama is out. So fuck deleting it, obviously we need it since we can't even keep this nice

sov

Legendary Skial King
Like Danhack said. it is dumb but you're not forced to go there. If it really bothers you than just dont go to unmod. Unmod is buried and hidden under NSFW so it is not like it is sticking out on the main page for everyone to see.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Everyone saying that this thread has more drama than unmod and needs to be moved.....but holy shit its happening out side of unmod and the world has not come to an end!

sov

Legendary Skial King
I judge most people who post in unmod.
So pretty much everyone on skial, who for the most part, just writes the n word and swears to be stupid and follow the unmod "tradition" or whatever you wanna call it.

Wachu saying is that pretty much everyone on Skial is a bad, racist and violent person?

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Everyone saying that this thread has more drama than unmod and needs to be moved.....but holy shit its happening out side of unmod and the world has not come to an end!
This was cinics grand plan to drag unmod from the depths and stake it onto skial's front page.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Here's a solution: How about the rules of Skial apply to unmod as well? What's the point of having a "no racism" rule if there's a section within the forums that allows anyone to be as racist as they want? It just seems pretty hypocritical. And just because you don't see things from unmod leak out into other places doesn't mean it never happens.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
thats the entire point of this thread what are you talking about

The entire point of this thread was to remove unmod. That's why the title of the thread is "Delete Unmod". I'm suggesting a compromise. Unmod stays but the rules of Skial apply there as well.