Status
Not open for further replies.

Osprey

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Wow.. That was a hell of a shit storm right there...

As long as Del Piero is an admin, the forecast will be for daily shitstorms. He hasn't learned a thing. He excuses himself for everything without regard for what other people think.

It's like the old saying goes, "a shit leopard can't change its spots."

Reactions: Xel'Naga and Doki

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
As long as Del Piero is an admin, the forecast will be for daily shitstorms. He hasn't learned a thing. He excuses himself for everything without regard for what other people think.
It looks to me like Bottiger is on the other side of the barricade in this case...

Gigz

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Bottiger must have the patience of a saint.
He could be waiting for some kind of vote.
But WE ALL SEEM TO BE UNANIMOUS that a Demotion and short ban (that's the slap on the wrist part)
and possibly, (no-ones saying we should do this), close his store down for a wile. (That's the slap in the face part)

ArF

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
There could be people to defend him, they might just be keeping quiet, seeing how much rage there is in here.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
There could be people to defend him, they might just be keeping quiet, seeing how much rage there is in here.
I would more than gladly help defend his case however, there is just too much against him that I would ultimately fail and probably end up in the same boat as him.

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
He could be waiting for some kind of vote.
But WE ALL SEEM TO BE UNANIMOUS that a Demotion and short ban (that's the slap on the wrist part)
and possibly, (no-ones saying we should do this), close his store down for a wile. (That's the slap in the face part)

just to reitterate, there is nothing to vote on here. I just made this thread to collect a few incidents to make clear what has been going on. tbh, the thread was over on pg 2.

Chiefmiest

Server-Clearing Cynic
I remember he was a good guy. Then he got power. He got overwhelmed by the evil!
muhahaha_RE_I_FampING_KNEW_IT-s202x184-173786.jpg

Reactions: Faron8

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I don't know what Bot's thinking on this. The facts are beyond obvious, and he actually stooped to Piero's level and said that he should remove my admin because Piero said so.

Reactions: ClassyPotato

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Aight guys, lets not cause any drama here. Bottiger gave us his decision. nothing we can do about it. Lets keep this topic in mind for future events.

Reactions: Doki
Status
Not open for further replies.