Status
Not open for further replies.

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Piero, you are starting to take advantage of the community.

As I said I didn't delete feedback saying what items you bought. Check other people. They have them as well.
I don't abuse my powers. It took a long time to do this. If you think you do it better then you should apply for trade mod.
I don't like wrong accusations and if you red carefully all the posts then you would have red that I said this many times before.
The new rules only apply to new feedback. If someone said "Bought weapons" then that's ok. If someone said "traded for hats" then that's ok,
"Quick and Easy", "Thanks for the trade" and similar shit is not ok.
Stop getting on my nerves. I don't need to justify myself. If you don't like what I do then that's your problem. As long as I have the job I will carry it out.

First off, don't lock a thread when people start voicing legitimate complaints against you. Also, if you are insinuating that the feedback on your profile is legitimate then take a look at a few of the ones I gathered before.

Doki
cool guy, saved a weapon for me until we could get trade to work
Diakia
Wide variety and reasonable price +1
basiate
Great quick trader.
CiNiC
Pleasant as always
ViperStriker2011
Quick and easy trade. Really helps me out - Shibby
CiNiC
Good trader. Actually told me I was overpaying. Honest guy.
CiNiC
Smoothe & fair.

even my own post is on there first. You specifically told me in a private message that that was the kind of thing you were getting rid of, but it still stays on your feedback?

If these are the kind of thing you painstakingly removed from others feedback then you should remove them from your own.

this isn't the first kind of incident like this either.

http://www.skial.com/threads/new-server-planning-thread.5141/page-5#post-58950

I am sternly voting that we remove his admin. He threatened a FORUM BAN on a new player and a donator because he pointed out that all Piero was doing was saying "Fastlane" over and over. I thought it was goddamn hilarious, and he's publicly threatening with a ban?

If I understand your correctly from the spawn camping thread you have also been slaying people because your team is losing?

From talking to other regs I am under the impression that there have been other incidents like this that need to be addressed either with piero being more responsible or with him being removed from trade mod.I don't like seeing someone trying to take advantage of the community, and at the very least this kind of irresponsibility reflects poorly on skial as a whole, especially as we are trying to expand into a better trading community.

oh and del piero, don't lock this one.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
THANK you Doki, him locking that thread really ground my gears.

I saw this quote in the last post he made
As I said I didn't delete feedback saying what items you bought. Check other people. They have them as well.
I don't abuse my powers. It took a long time to do this. If you think you do it better then you should apply for trade mod.
I don't like wrong accusations and if you red carefully all the posts then you would have red that I said this many times before.
The new rules only apply to new feedback. If someone said "Bought weapons" then that's ok. If someone said "traded for hats" then that's ok,
"Quick and Easy", "Thanks for the trade" and similar shit is not ok.
Stop getting on my nerves. I don't need to justify myself. If you don't like what I do then that's your problem. As long as I have the job I will carry it out.

WAT.
Then why are we going through the old ones? Unless I missed something, that makes ABSOLUTELY no sense.
Combine that with the fact he makes overzealous ban threats, slays spawncampers, and let's not forget this, I don't understand how he can say he is a fair admin. I will not lie though, I went a little crazy when I was first given it, but Jesus Crunchy Christ.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
What made me support this is the fiasco of the "Hide Minecraft Threads Plz! They're Annoying!" Thread. It's absolutely forbidden to see that someone's just had their Home blown to Shit, but it's perfectly okay to see "SELLING S. PAIN TRAIN, 3 REFINED!" and "BUYING BILL'S HATS, 2 RECLAIMED!" every 3 seconds on Recent Threads?

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
THANK you Doki, him locking that thread really ground my gears.

I saw this quote in the last post he made

WAT.
Then why are we going through the old ones? Unless I missed something, that makes ABSOLUTELY no sense.
Combine that with the fact he makes overzealous ban threats, slays spawncampers, and let's not forget this, I don't understand how he can say he is a fair admin. I will not lie though, I went a little crazy when I was first given it, but Jesus Crunchy Christ.
That just made me Un-Ignore you. Well done Classy. Well done.

ClassyPotato

Positively Inhumane Poster
20101004183532676717658.jpg

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Doki, can we attach a Poll here that asks the Question: Should Del Piero Remain Trade Moderator/Administrator?

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Don't put up a poll. It won't make a difference. Just state the facts. And let bottiger or roman handle it to what they see fit. Its how it should be done instead of the classic drama way

Reactions: Anya and Osprey

Osprey

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
The problem with some of the admins doing "slay @all" or timebomb or whatever. is that some people do not know whats going on.

So when theyblow up, some people leave. Some people freak out. people cry "abuse" or "hacker"

its a big fiasco for a few mins. it really shouldnt be done..

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
He always starts a drama if things don't go his way, talking down to people and being rude (like the Secret Santa recently or when tried to unfairly ban Ruelel from Skial for example), this isn't something you would consider as a good moderator's trademark.

Also, a couple of days ago I've seen him on a godmode + noclip killing spree with a Valve Rocket Launcher on US20 deliberately making a lot of people to leave just to prove his point that the minecraft map doesn't attract players. This and slaying/kicking people on 2fort is serious admin abuse in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.