Status
Not open for further replies.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
He misquoted me to try to hurt my reputation. It was libel which is real-world illegal.
You should file an actual lawsuit against him. Have him extradited all the way from Italy and defend himself in a court of law.

God damn, that would be funny as hell.

Reactions: Faron8

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
He misquoted me to try to hurt my reputation. It was libel which is real-world illegal.
You're like my dad--MEGA mellow and difficult to rattle, but once somebody pisses you off, watch out.

He's been causing issues since before he was even going by his current name. Now he has power and causing more and it's not something I can tolerate.

Osprey

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
You should file an actual lawsuit against him. Have him extradited all the way from Italy and defend himself in a court of law.

God damn, that would be funny as hell.

It would be hard to convince a judge that my Skial reputation has real-world value unless I was doing a lot of trading and treated that as a business. However, I value my reputation on Skial and that's why I'm defending myself. No member should treat another member that way--especially not an admin. By the way, he's been totally unapologetic--as you can see in the Server Changes thread--and wrote me this message afterwards:
UZ2w3.jpg

Isn't that a nice message to get from an admin on your favorite server? Del Piero, just resign already.

Oof yo

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
It would be hard to convince a judge that my Skial reputation has real-world value unless I was doing a lot of trading and treated that as a business. However, I value my reputation on Skial and that's why I'm defending myself. No member should treat another member that way--especially not an admin. By the way, he's been totally unapologetic--as you can see in the Server Changes thread--and wrote me this message afterwards:
UZ2w3.jpg

Isn't that a nice message to get from an admin on your favorite server? Del Piero, just resign already.
that steam message was a win

Osprey

Contributor
You're like my dad--MEGA mellow and difficult to rattle, but once somebody pisses you off, watch out.

He's been causing issues since before he was even going by his current name. Now he has power and causing more and it's not something I can tolerate.

He went from banned to admin riding a giant wave of bullshit.

xTheosis

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Just for the record.
  • I did not abuse my powers as mod. I did not leave me any rep that did not deserve to be there. Read the procedure again. Also I have no benefit in having the highest rep. I have my sales anyways since I got a bunch of PayPal rep and traders on Skial know me.
  • I did not intend to harm Skial. If I wanted to harm Skial I would not have put any efforts on improving trading on Skial.
  • Skial tends to forget that I dealt with the Scammers recently as well. Most get reporten to me privatly. I shared the info. Again if I wanted to harm Skial I wouldn't have done it.
  • Playing with noclip and god on a trade server is something other admins did too. You can change the chat log for it. If you need the name then pm me. It's fun flying around. Other users asked for noclip too. I gave it them as well. Some asked for other effects as well (drug, timebomb, some even asked for slay, check the log). Being on the trade server with the admin powers was fun for most of the server. Only a few people had a problem with it.
  • Slaying on the trade server does not harm Skial.
  • I didn't know excessive taunting was tolerated. The kicks were there not justified but since I didn't know better I kicked. Some other admin had a problem with excessive taunting here as well. The new admins lean from the existing, more experienced. ones.
  • I slayed 2 people on 2Fort for spawn camping and kicked both. I stick to the decision. If a whole team complain about a situation over many rounds then I felt it was appropriate. I now know better that complaining from an entire team is no reason to kick spawn campers.

You gagged me for no apparent reason.
You "don't intend" to harm skial but you do anyways.
You send PM's harassing MANY people for spam.
You act like a six year old.
th_FUCKYOU.gif

Please don't ban me. :'c.....

Sparky

Contributor
Indeed, he's also sort of a dick. Not that theres anything wrong with that, but it is what he is.
stoplettingpeopleexpressfreespeechdescfee9619d07ad3045f33c6847dcf1ddd1.gif

yep i agree totally, buttttt i was just doing a little bit of trolling on his "stop the begging thread" a couple days back by just saying he should stop bitching just cause one or two people ask him for some stuff. He threatened to ban me from the forums for crapping the thread even though there were far more sarcastic and trolling comments then my own but the only ones not taken down were that of other admins.

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
*reads entire thread, sees nothing resolved
should we have 2 trade mods?
also Del, you gotta man up for your mistakes. Everyone makes them and they never go away be just avoiding them. I've made mistakes before, said things I don't want to say again to close people. The difference is you can still apologize and say you messed up( even if you think you didn't).

Reactions: Osprey
Status
Not open for further replies.