Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
Is it possible to fix so that forum members can have their own forum titles? Of course, considering the already pretty titles I think there should be a requirement, like gettin the Regular trophy. I think when you finally get that trophy you've had the Bottiger's Aimbot for quite some time and may want to change it. Anyone else likes the idea?

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
I keep thinking this thread is about custom titties.
+1
on a similar note, whenever I see "Trading Steam Games for Hook or Timebreaker" on the main page, it's truncated to "Trading Steam Games for Hook…" which I always read as hookers

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I think people would just abuse this if they could give themselves a custom title.

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Only if it goes through a forum admin first. Kinda like when you try to change your name you need a forum admin to do it for you

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
unless of course it were limited to admins

then again, it might still be the case
I'm not going to deal with people requesting stupid custom titles 24/7. Maybe cinic or some admin who supports this can do it.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't not support this, since the person who made the current system is no longer a member of Skial, but people would make inappropriate titles and ruin it for others. Unless that can be mended this really doesn't stand a chance of success.

Status
Not open for further replies.