• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Bombz

Mildly Menacing Medic
ahahahaahhahah umad

VPS have better isolation than a managed, overpriced eoreality server you had . Running a game server on a VPS isn't unusual.

http://www.nfoservers.com/order-virtual-dedicated-server.php

It's so funny you are trying to talk shit about this when we have servers faster than Lotus now.
Just because you have faster servers now says nothing about how you were penny pinching and seriously running a 32 player server before. The results spoke for themselves, they ran horribly. Just because you may of not frequented the servers where you actually play, rather than trade, doesn't mean it wasn't a problem. What's amazing is you didn't know any better. Do you think projectiles freezing midflight is normal for a server? You weren't just running a single 32 player server either, were you? You were running multiple. Did you ever explain to your donators how cheap the servers were that you paid for, which is why they ran like crap, or did you just let them donate any ol' amount they wanted, for admin privileges?

You're what is wrong with server administrators. Another thing is, what was it you said about hackers earlier to me? That you'd unban them if they came clean? What kind of server quality do you really think you'll have unbanning cheaters? Or do you just not care about that and simply care about your stupid trade servers?

Bombz

Mildly Menacing Medic
And I don't care what you say about isolation, you're not getting what you pay for when you pay so little for a VPS, $30? You were probably getting somewhere on the order of 10x that in donations. What a cheap skate.

voodooelectricj

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
You know how I can tell you're upset? You said 'nigger'. Saying 'nigger' doesn't suddenly make you some tough guy you know. I understand your frustration (public shaming, etc.), but I don't think this is the right way to go. Don't hate, appreciate.

Freudian slip?

hairybutts

Uncharitable Spy
Why is this thread not dead yet? Bombz just keeps sticking his dick in his ass and his foot in his mouth and it's losing the humor it had 2 pages ago.

Bottiger

Administrator
This is hilarious. You got caught cheating like a scrub and trying desperately to change the topic.

Ya I only care about trade servers when I have 3 of them out of 40 you cheating scrub.

Bombz

Mildly Menacing Medic
Why is this thread not dead yet? Bombz just keeps sticking his dick in his ass and his foot in his mouth and it's losing the humor it had 2 pages ago.
Because at this point, I'm going to expose him for the crappy server administrator he is, until he bans me, which he's probably too stupid to do.

Think about it, the typical type of VPS setup you'll get for $30 a month is maybe 512 RAM. Here's an example of a decent host off WHT:

- 10 GB SA-SCSI Disk Space
- 250 GB bandwidth - 500GB After offer!
- 384 MB SLM RAM - 512MB After offer!
cPanel/Plesk Managed: $29.95/mo - 10% CSO discount = $26.96/mo
cPanel/Plesk Unmanaged: $26.95/mo - 10% CSO discount = $24.26/mo
No-Control Panel: Alternate pricing and options available here.

A 32 player server is gonna require nearly 500 to 600 megs of ram at a minimum. That doesn't include the systems overhead, which is going to be quite higher if you run anything like CPanel or a Game Panel in addition to that, as well as the system overhead too.

So if you WERE getting something for that price, considerably better that what is posted above, they were ripping you off. You in turn were ripping your donators off.

Bombz

Mildly Menacing Medic
This is hilarious. You got caught cheating like a scrub and trying desperately to change the topic.

Ya I only care about trade servers when I have 3 of them out of 40 you cheating scrub.
I can change the topic because you're too thick to just get your last word in and ban me, like any reasonable administrator would do. Instead you let me sit here and make a mockery out of you and your servers and the way in which you run/ran them.

That right there should show everyone how important it is for you to appear right about something rather than do what is best for your community, you've banned me and got out of this thread what you wanted, now why not ban me from the forums? Because if you don't, I'll keep talking about how crappy your administrator abilities are.

hairybutts

Uncharitable Spy
Actually, I think you're embarrassing yourself more than Bottiger. You're just trying way too hard and it's becoming redundant and sad.

Bottiger

Administrator
I don't need to ban you because you are only making yourself look bad.

I can tell you are a noob at picking out hosts because you don't know that the price drops every month. Something like what you pasted cost $60/month back in March.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1025759

You also don't get $30/month worth of donators from 1 server even when it's filled all the time.

That's something you wouldn't know from running your pathetically unpopulated Drunken Bombardiers clan.

Bombz

Mildly Menacing Medic
I expect for you to make a final post, with about 50 bullet points, the first 25 will talk about how I cheat and how you have iron clad evidence that I do. You'll ignore everything I've said to counter your points, to keep things fair and balanced. Your last 25 bullet points will talk about how everything I said about your servers is untrue, how you didn't sell admin privileges to help foster your community and how you didn't accept donations to support very subpar VPS servers. You'll explain that I don't know anything about it, because I ran a managed server, that must mean I don't know anything about setting them up on my own dedicated server. You'll talk about how you know it all, while you post links to the Valve developer wiki. You'll prove with some kind of Bottiger magic how it's normal for projectiles in TF2 to stop completely midflight for half a second at a time, while playing. Then you'll erase this post, or erase my other posts to make me look as bad as you possibly can. That's what I predict you'll do.

PROVE ME WRONG BOTTIGER.

Bombz

Mildly Menacing Medic
I don't need to ban you because you are only making yourself look bad.

I can tell you are a noob at picking out hosts because you don't know that the price drops every month. Something like what you pasted cost $60/month back in March.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1025759

You also don't get $30/month worth of donators from 1 server even when it's filled all the time.

That's something you wouldn't know from running your pathetically unpopulated Drunken Bombardiers clan.
So wait a second, if you didn't get it from one server if it's filled, how many servers did you run on those VPS's? Haha.

You're not good at all at this Bottiger, and more is yet to come. You'll be delighted.

hairybutts

Uncharitable Spy
So wait a second, if you didn't get it from one server if it's filled, how many servers did you run on those VPS's? Haha.

You're not good at all at this Bottiger, and more is yet to come. You'll be delighted.

tommyleejones.jpg

Bombz

Mildly Menacing Medic
That's right Bottiger, more is yet to come. Not only am I the one who hacked on your servers, but I also am part of a very popular and upcoming TF2 cheat, as you already know. You will very much so regret all of this, I can assure you of that. I also am a respected member at many other cheating websites! I will be putting the word out to increase the cheaters who join your servers at a very large rate, so it will be in your best interest to start recruiting administrators for free rather than charge them. I will also be creating a competition when our TF2 cheat goes on sale! It will be be to create the funniest rage videos on the skial servers, and there will be an endless supply of cheaters, don't forget, since TF2 is F2P. IP changing will be trivial for a userbase of a few hundred users to do.

But being the terrible admin you are, you really won't mind a large number of cheaters joining your servers every day :)

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
That's right Bottiger, more is yet to come. Not only am I the one who hacked on your servers, but I also am part of a very popular and upcoming TF2 cheat, as you already know. You will very much so regret all of this, I can assure you of that. I also am a respected member at many other cheating websites! I will be putting the word out to increase the cheaters who join your servers at a very large rate, so it will be in your best interest to start recruiting administrators for free rather than charge them. I will also be creating a competition when our TF2 cheat goes on sale! It will be be to create the funniest rage videos on the skial servers, and there will be an endless supply of cheaters, don't forget, since TF2 is F2P. IP changing will be trivial for a userbase of a few hundred users to do.

But being the terrible admin you are, you really won't mind a large number of cheaters joining your servers every day :)
But there is always a loophole/fix valve will find that cna actually track down ur location and make sure u dont. I seriously think it was the worst idea valve made it free personally

Bombz

Mildly Menacing Medic
But there is always a loophole/fix valve will find that cna actually track down ur location and make sure u dont. I seriously think it was the worst idea valve made it free personally
It was the worst idea, agreed. And at this point, I'm more bothered by Bottigers snotty little attitude, so I'll stop playing the woe is me act. I did use my rage account on your servers, because frankly that's an account I could care less about. I've also hacked in the past, just for the fun of it. It doesn't bother me at all, when I do it simply for the LOL factor, and CiNiC made that hilarious.

I have no issues at all with completely dropping my identity and starting with a fresh Steam account. I've done it before and I'll do it again, if defamation of my name is your goal, that is.

But this doesn't have to end on a negative note, we could work together on keeping your servers cheater free, because I have a lot of information that could benefit you in that regard, in keeping all forms of cheaters free from your servers.

Bottiger

Administrator
I have more respect for you now that you've finally admit you were cheating. If you did so from the beginning, I might even have deleted your name from this thread.

But since you've decided to threaten us, I won't bother removing any of this. You can go ahead and make your hack contests. They will be auto banned by my hack detection just as you were that week.

And me having a "snotty little attitude" for calling you out for lying about cheating on my own server? Who has the snotty little attitude here?

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
It was the worst idea, agreed. And at this point, I'm more bothered by Bottigers snotty little attitude, so I'll stop playing the woe is me act. I did use my rage account on your servers, because frankly that's an account I could care less about. I've also hacked in the past, just for the fun of it. It doesn't bother me at all, when I do it simply for the LOL factor, and CiNiC made that hilarious.

I have no issues at all with completely dropping my identity and starting with a fresh Steam account. I've done it before and I'll do it again, if defamation of my name is your goal, that is.

Let's see, you start off cheating; that's one strike, you then lie to an admin when he knows you are the one causing all of this trouble; that's strike two, then you attempt to give skial and all of the people who play on the servers a bad name; that's strike three, you then openly tell us what you intend to do with the sole purpose to cause us some type of harm, whether its the server or bottiger; that's strike four, then you violate Steam Terms of Service (ie starting a new account only to avoid a ban); that's strike five.

But this doesn't have to end on a negative note, we could work together on keeping your servers cheater free, because I have a lot of information that could benefit you in that regard, in keeping all forms of cheaters free from your servers.

Now you attempt to make amends hoping you would be let off easy......
You're trying too hard, just let it go and go play somewhere.

Bombz

Mildly Menacing Medic
Let's see, you start off cheating; that's one strike, you then lie to an admin when he knows you are the one causing all of this trouble; that's strike two, then you attempt to give skial and all of the people who play on the servers a bad name; that's strike three, you then openly tell us what you intend to do with the sole purpose to cause us some type of harm, whether its the server or bottiger; that's strike four, then you violate Steam Terms of Service (ie starting a new account only to avoid a ban); that's strike five.

Now you attempt to make amends hoping you would be let off easy......
You're trying too hard, just let it go and go play somewhere. Let the big boys talk.
Not really amends, it's a benefit to both parties. I don't care if he leaves the ban.