• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Bottiger

Administrator
Bombz Noob
I just thought about something, you said you banned my "cheat account" does that mean you banned another account with this one too? Was the other account you banned a free to play TF2?​

Bombz Noob

rofl, nevermind. I found the "other" account in your sourcebans. That is NOT my computer, but I know whose it is. ITS MY FUCKING ROOM MATES. When TF2 went free 2 play I convinced him to try a different kind of game other than COD and BF. OMG, okay so.. I have to actually ask him about this first and he isn't here right now... wow.. I cannot believe this, lol. Now it all makes sense. So the guy who actually got in to my bank account and gmail didn't have a single thing to do with this after all, I just knew it wasn't me that had did it.​

I told him I mainly play on a map called dustbowl and to try out skial or lotus. What are my options from here?! Am I screwed either way? And I'm sorry about saying those hateful ass things, you just REALLY angered me when you were labeling me a cheater.​
I sent these PM's to bottiger. I wasn't going to post them here because I just seem to be getting bashed more than anything, but hopefully this finally gets resolved.

You are so bad at lying it's not even funny.

You lie about being hacked, and now you lie about your roommate. Why do I know you are lying? Because you say back in March 28th that you've been using his TF2 hacks you dumb shit.

http://casualhacks.net/forum/showpost.php?p=35&postcount=2

Reactions: Roman

Bombz

Mildly Menacing Medic
You are so bad at lying it's not even funny.

You lie about being hacked, and now you lie about your roommate. Why do I know you are lying? Because you say back in March 28th that you've been using his TF2 hacks you dumb shit.

http://casualhacks.net/forum/showpost.php?p=35&postcount=2
Look, I found you on the internet bottiger.

Christopher+Monk.jpg

Must mean it's you!

You're an awful admin, just admit it.

hairybutts

Uncharitable Spy
This thread is still going? Kind of beating a dead horse at this point, not much left the feller can do to save face.

Bottiger

Administrator
Look, I found you on the internet bottiger.

Christopher+Monk.jpg

Must mean it's you!

You're an awful admin, just admit it.

I really have to explain to you the flaws with your lies?

You said your room mate never played TF2 before. Your "room mate" (really just you) that hacked and put that youtube video on casualhacks said he's been playing hacking TF2 since March.

You keep tripping up on your own lies.

roflbotnn0v.jpg

Bombz

Mildly Menacing Medic
He hasn't played TF2 before, but im not sure what the site you posted is supposed to show? I'm looking at it now and I see a cheating website.

Bottiger

Administrator
Stop playing dumb.

Every excuse you made has been proven a lie.

You even disabled your Youtube comments because everyone knows it is you haha.

Bottiger

Administrator
For those of you who aren't so quick:
You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure this out. This is for the other community owners out there who find him suspicious and want to ban him.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure this out. This is for the other community owners out there who find him suspicious and want to ban him.
catownsdog.jpg

Bombz

Mildly Menacing Medic
You know that most communities and businesses have a video editor that creates the videos for them, right? So the assumption that I'm this SlapStick fellow isn't exactly proof of anything. And as soon as my friend returns back to town, due to the hurricane, I'll talk to him in person.

Bombz

Mildly Menacing Medic
I did a little "research" myself this time. The first thing that stands out to me is that TF2Bawt has enabled his network graph in his video. If you look at it, you'll see he has a few hundred frames a second.

Now if you watch my videos, @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZadjnNde5i4 You'll see I only get around 100 FPS at most.

This would make perfect sense, considering our crosshairs are the same but our FPS is different, as my computer isn't nearly as good as my room mates, since he primarily plays CoD and BF which requires a better system, I gave him my settings to start with, though. But again, I'm not going to be able to ask him until he's back in town.

Bottiger

Administrator
You have fps_max set to 90 on your video made in April. If your graphic card really peaked at 90 which that video shows, then the minimum FPS would've dipped lower than 80.

Yet another lie about giving your cheat account your settings. This is your 3rd obvious lie.

Please just stop making excuses., you are just making it look more obvious you cheated. No one is going to wait for you to finally make up an excuse that doesn't have any flaws.