• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
**YAWN**
This idiot is still here? Go back to your Enhanced Aim Forums, loser.
Let him admit a little more. I'm not going to bother hat hunting due to Terraria (wat da fuq does this have to do with hackers)
Besides, if you got banned. You'll win, but instead. Bott decides to leave you here and play with you.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Who's Bottigger?
220px-B%C3%B6ttiger.jpg

Reactions: Roman

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I've bolded the the part of your statement that makes literally no sense. Like, it's completely nonsensical. Like, there is literally nothing right about the use of any of those words in that sentence.

If you have a static IP, your IP stays the same, always. You can manually release your WAN IP, but that is not where traffic is directed to. Your internet address does not change if you have a static IP. Lets say you have a dynamic IP. It would change more often than once in your entire history of playing on this server, therefore there would be several IPs used to connect to the server under your steam ID. As far as I know (as it hasn't been brought up, that's not the case). Furthermore, presuming under the ideal conditions that you have a dynamic IP address, that only changed once when you released it, and somebody out there liked to use hacks and decided to release their dynamic IP at the same time, and lived in your general area, as came onto the server that you regularily played on, and hacked and got banned, the chances of you ending up with the original IP address at the end of this is probably lower than the chance of CiNiC making me the best man at his wedding.

Do we need to try again?

"AIRAKAH, WE'RE NOT INVITING NEWO TO THE WEDDING!!!"
[Airakah gets a piece of paper to draw a crying emoticon on]

I love threads about me, by the way. So refreshing.
CNC

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Read through all of it. Laughing so hard.

DID SOMEONE SAY MOAR HACKERS FOR ME TO BAN???? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
WHAT ?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD: