• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Holy fuck. Just watched some of that on my phone. I'll look at it again in the morning when I start my machine up again, but that video was nuts.

voodooelectricj

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
So was it just a glitch that cinic couldn't use the status command, or was that guy tinkering with the Matrix?

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I really couldn't care if that aimbot was alive to shoot me all day long, cause all I'm here is to be rich and at least attract the people and they'll be my bitch, but man. Felt bad for CiNiC. Roman will do this "round 2"

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
oooh i thought i saw something suspicious on db bombz ... He was getting an awefull lot of crit grenades too

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You know, I've had the status command flake out on me like that before. Every once in a while it just won't work. I've had it not work after just logging onto the server and I definitely wasn't spamming it since I just got on.

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You know, I've had the status command flake out on me like that before. Every once in a while it just won't work. I've had it not work after just logging onto the server and I definitely wasn't spamming it since I just got on.
I really had that status problem while lowballing on a Nighteam server I think.
/spams more
/resets tf2
/reopens tf2 and goes to a new server
/type status
/???
/IT WORKS

Brick

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I have had the status bug out on me before too, but it's always been in trade and logging in and out always seems to fix it.

Newo

Mildly Menacing Medic
This isn't terribly new. There was a guy who had a cheat like this a couple months ago, he also played as Engineer w/ Pistol. Ruelel managed to pull his SteamID via his steam profile because 'status' was blocked in console and his name kept changing.