ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
but ur talking without knowing the facts. i play minecraft. i use to play it alot.
you are known for trolling
you have this attitude i do not like. like with that crap u were posting in the regular section.

i do not trust you to be an admin. but its up to Roman. its his server.
I could've sworn you told us all after the second destruction and/or griefing of your house, you were done. Anyway, if you don't like my attitude, gonna have to deal with it, because boyo, I'm here to stay.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I could've sworn you told us all after the second destruction and/or griefing of your house, you were done. Anyway, if you don't like my attitude, gonna have to deal with it, because boyo, I'm here to stay.

thats exactly what im talking about. wE dont need admins like you

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
this is how you talk to bottiger

Okay, I call bullshit right there. Someone saying one sentence, then getting Vote Muted isn't Vote Menu abuse to you? History of trollish comments? I don't know what high horse your on, but you should consider getting off of it. Your burning bridges fast here, pal.
You have no respect for admins. You talk way out of line. You don't talk reasonible you just go out and troll. Its not something i like to see in an admin.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
this is how you talk to bottiger

You have no respect for admins. You talk way out of line. You don't talk reasonible you just go out and troll. Its not something i like to see in an admin.
Must've taken a little while to find that quote. And you can post a quote in a post? Congrats.

Gen.mcMuster

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
hey, you guys trust me with MC admin rights, and I've fucked more shit up than Viper has.

then again, I do ask for the blessing of the Roman first (but not Oaky)