Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
OH NOEZ SOEMONE MADE AND VALID ARGUMANT I BETTER JUST BE AN ASSHOLE DAT WILL SHO DEM!!!!!!!

On a more serious note, I believe we should compile a concise list of regulations to be admin:
  • Don't be Scrambles
  • Don't be Viper

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
OH NOEZ SOEMONE MADE AND VALID ARGUMANT I BETTER JUST BE AN ASSHOLE DAT WILL SHO DEM!!!!!!!

On a more serious note, I believe we should compile a concise list of regulations to be admin:
  • Don't be Scrambles
  • Don't be Viper

Do you do anything besides be a jackass or troll? Honestly.

Silly me asking a 15 year old a serious question, and wanting a serious answer.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've hung out with you like... once, but from there I thought you got pretty mad pretty easily :-/ Looking at this thread I guess I was right about that :-/

You should learn to chill out and be a bit more level headed.

Chiiiiilllll

Here, have a puppy in case that upset you.

lrhrtx.jpg

Pretty sure you can't be mad at that face.

Reactions: Anya

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I've hung out with you like... once, but from there I thought you got pretty mad pretty easily :-/ Looking at this thread I guess I was right about that :-/

You should learn to chill out and be a bit more level headed.

Chiiiiilllll

Here, have a puppy in case that upset you.

lrhrtx.jpg

Pretty sure you can't be mad at that face.
I can be mad at anything :D

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
WHAT IS BELGIUM FAMOUS FOR?
Chocolates and child abuse. and they only invented the chocolate to get at the kids.
/racist jokes

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

• Don't be Scrambles
  • Don't be Viper
Actually, within the realm of Minecraft, Viper does tend to be quite helpful. He helped me with my house, gave me a bunch of stuff, and helped me build The Batcave Bar & Grill. If he breaks something, I usually hear "Oh, FUCK! Can somebody help me fix this?" LOL

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Actually, within the realm of Minecraft, Viper does tend to be quite helpful. He helped me with my house, gave me a bunch of stuff, and helped me build The Batcave Bar & Grill. If he breaks something, I usually hear "Oh, FUCK! Can somebody help me fix this?" LOL
Well, within the realm of begging for admin, you probably shouldn't be a giant douche to everyone and everybody because they didn't vote yes or made a decent argument.