ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Meh.

Been thinking about it for awhile now. OP on Minecraft would be a great step towards the responsibility of TF2 Admin, so I guess I could either make this Application, or go kiss Roman's ass for an hour. Chose the latter of the two. I do request though, that if you do not own Minecraft, or do not care for Minecraft, please leave your opinions out of this Thread. I'm putting this in the Minecraft Section to get feedback from the Minecraft Community, and not in the Admin Application Section because of the response I'd get from Trolls or Newfag Traders.

Servers: Skial's Minecraft Server or minecraft.skial.com

HLStatsX: Not really important for a Minecraft OP Application.

Time Zone: Eastern

Support: I know, and have made friends with alot of the Minecraft Regulars, and can be trusted with Creative by many of the OPs.

Admin Experience: None at all, which hurts the application, but Minecraft OP Commands are much easier to understand than TF2 ones.

Additional Information: Not really anything else to say.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
im just saying. even though i don't really play minecraft anymore. Based on how he acts on the forum. i vote no.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Who are you and why are you here?

That's your personal opinion, and I can respect that. but I did kindly ask that if you aren't a part of the Minecraft Community, please leave your opinions out.

Meh.

OP on Minecraft would be a great step towards the responsibility of TF2 Admin
zeeb's opinion matters.
oh btw if you're doing this just to try and get admin on the tf2 servers. you'd be a horrible tf2 admin so you would never get it

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
zeeb's opinion matters.
oh btw if you're doing this just to try and get admin on the tf2 servers. you'd be a horrible tf2 admin so you would never get it
Meh, if I never get TF2 Admin, at least I'll know I'd have the ruling say over autistic legos.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
i am a part of the minecraft community sir. i am OP on minecraft. I just have my handsful on other games and i just dont play it too much.

You cannot even handle someone disagreeing...

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
i am a part of the minecraft community sir. i am OP on minecraft. I just have my handsful on other games and i just dont play it too much.

You cannot even handle someone disagreeing...
I can handle it. Note, I didn't tell you, "Get the fuck out Troll, your opinion is retarded"

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
but ur talking without knowing the facts. i play minecraft. i use to play it alot.
you are known for trolling
you have this attitude i do not like. like with that crap u were posting in the regular section.

i do not trust you to be an admin. but its up to roman. its his server.