HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I wish you guys had the resources to catch a cheater and instead of them connecting to skial's servers you'd reroute them to a server filled with other cheaters, just to get them to taste their own medicine. 16 snipers on each side landing every 4th shot, would be annoying *Shudders*.

This is the POV of a mega gamer who cheated on the righteous skial servers, he is currently being redirected to being SERVED.

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
If valve doesn't give a chance to hackers I don't fking know why skial should give one. People are just abusing the fact that tf2 is a F2P game to hack with smurfs if retards wants to test aimbots they are welcome to test the permanent skial ban package, and honestly with how annoying playing against an hacker always been on tf2 I don't even understand how someone can ask something like this lmao.

And for the people talking about UGC / ETF2L / Tf2 Center that's actually funny because im pretty sure you never played a competitive season lmao anyway, you can't compare someone hacking because he wants to get his team to the final and someone joining a server with an aimbot just to kill everyone and be like "oh my ego is as big as my d I'm so good at the game". There's alot of players on UGC / ETF2L / TF2 center who got ban for no reason we can give exemples like ShadowBurn who got ban on TF2 center by accident for aimboting because he is actually one of the best tf2 players it is because of these mistakes that websites feel like 1 year is enough.

Last edited:

Δ walrus

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
If valve doesn't give a chance to hackers I don't fking know why skial should give one. People are just abusing the fact that tf2 is a F2P game to hack with smurfs if retards wants to test aimbots they are welcome to test the permanent skial ban package, and honestly with how annoying playing against an hacker always been on tf2 I don't even understand how someone can ask something like this lmao.

And for the people talking about UGC / ETF2L / Tf2 Center that's actually funny because im pretty sure you never played a competitive season lmao anyway, you can't compare someone hacking because he wants to get his team to the final and someone joining a server with an aimbot just to kill everyone and be like "oh my ego is as big as my d I'm so good at the game". There's alot of players on UGC / ETF2L / TF2 center who got ban for no reason we can give exemples like ShadowBurn who got ban on TF2 center by accident for aimboting because he is actually one of the best tf2 players it is because of these mistakes that websites feel like 1 year is enough.

Cheating is cheating regardless of what "mindset" you do it with.

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Cheating is cheating regardless of what "mindset" you do it with.
That's not about the mindset people are just hidding their hacks so well on UGC / ETF2L that it is hard to prove if they are hacking or not I was just trying to explain why UGC / ETF2L bans are not permanent and why using the "UGC and ETF2L don't perma ban so skial shouldn't" doesn't make any sense. If we were in a perfect world VAC would perma ban every hackers but atm it's not the case so and to be clear I think that every type of hacks in every situation should result to a VAC Ban.

Last edited:

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
That's not about the mindset people are just hidding their hacks so well on UGC / ETF2L that it is hard to prove if they are hacking or not I was just trying to explain why UGC / ETF2L bans are not permanent and why using the "UGC and ETF2L don't perma ban so skial shouldn't" doesn't make any sense. If we were in a perfect world VAC would perma ban every hackers but atm it's not the case so and to be clear I think that every type of hacks in every situation should result to a VAC Ban.

You know what would remedy UGC and ETF2L ban protocols and that dumpster fire that is VAC?

If people didn't have the mindset that it's ever okay to cheat. I've never seen such a rampant infestation of cheaters like tf2 and CS:GO. I've never understood why people think it's even slightly acceptable to do these things. I can't think of a worse thing you can do to ruin a fellow gamers experience than rage hacking because you know the other people can't do anything to stop you accept kick/ban you. It's such a pathetic and disappointing fact that so many are okay with cheating.

Uncharitable Spy
You know what would remedy UGC and ETF2L ban protocols and that dumpster fire that is VAC?

If people didn't have the mindset that it's ever okay to cheat. I've never seen such a rampant infestation of cheaters like tf2 and CS:GO. I've never understood why people think it's even slightly acceptable to do these things. I can't think of a worse thing you can do to ruin a fellow gamers experience than rage hacking because you know the other people can't do anything to stop you accept kick/ban you. It's such a pathetic and disappointing fact that so many are okay with cheating.
Underlying mental disorders and the need to be good at something, basically this: "Gee I'm so good now, I'm owning everyone, fuck everyone else's fun I got gud, even tho this line of code is playing for me".

Uncharitable Spy
I don't disagree with hackers being scumbags. I see 2 just as unrealistic solutions to this problem. People developing VAC getting it to detect any anomalies, getting banned at main menu, no need to appeal since they could just create an alt and play legit, knowing they can't bypass VAC. Other solution would be that SMAC would be updated to such perfection that even making a connection while having hacks on would get you banned. Giving 2nd chance now would be a huge risk, because people getting bored might relapse and just get a hack and wait to get banned as a big FU to communities. So imperfections in both VAC and SMAC prevent granting that 2nd chance, even if you were a script kiddie and grew out of hacks, it's just too many variables.

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I don't disagree with hackers being scumbags. I see 2 just as unrealistic solutions to this problem. People developing VAC getting it to detect any anomalies, getting banned at main menu, no need to appeal since they could just create an alt and play legit, knowing they can't bypass VAC. Other solution would be that SMAC would be updated to such perfection that even making a connection while having hacks on would get you banned. Giving 2nd chance now would be a huge risk, because people getting bored might relapse and just get a hack and wait to get banned as a big FU to communities. So imperfections in both VAC and SMAC prevent granting that 2nd chance, even if you were a script kiddie and grew out of hacks, it's just too many variables.

I'm rly rly confused now you said "In my opinion hackers should be granted their second chance" and now you are saying "Giving 2nd chance now would be a huge risk, because people getting bored might relapse and just get a hack and wait to get banned as a big FU to communities"

Uncharitable Spy
I'm rly rly confused now you said "In my opinion hackers should be granted their second chance" and now you are saying "Giving 2nd chance now would be a huge risk, because people getting bored might relapse and just get a hack and wait to get banned as a big FU to communities"
Basically like this, hackers do deserve the 2nd chance, but after there's a 100% chance that if they decided to cheat again they'd get banned the moment they connect. That way those that want to keep shitting on players like that can't harm anyone and those who genuinely have reformed could get back to servers.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Basically like this, hackers do deserve the 2nd chance, but after there's a 100% chance that if they decided to cheat again they'd get banned the moment they connect. That way those that want to keep shitting on players like that can't harm anyone and those who genuinely have reformed could get back to servers.

This is stupid. How do you discover there's 100% chance they will hack? I'm listening.

Uncharitable Spy
This is stupid. How do you discover there's 100% chance they will hack? I'm listening.
Oh shit I must have typed that braindead. I meant that if VAC and SMAC had a way to detect any kind of hack then it would be safe even if some dumbass relapsed. Which is just as unrealistic as figuring out if someone will relapse.

EDIT: Before anyone else has the chance to post this: Newbie:

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
So we already have a shit VAC system taking 1 year to detect a hacker and you want to give more work to admins because there will be more hackers if we unban them ? I don't know make a paypal account for skial admins then if they have to ban every hackers twice they will have more work lmao.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I'm glad this isn't a suggestion, I don't have to worry about giving filthy cheaters 2nd chances anytime soon

Uncharitable Spy
Didn't make this a suggestion, because I wanted to discuss it and I stand behind my opinion. Hackers should be given a 2nd chance when hacking on any server becomes impossible no matter what kind of program will be created.

Last edited:

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
hacking on valve server becomes impossible no matter what kind of program will be created.
I'd consider this thread shitposting if I didn't know you were serious and actually believe this statement right here

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
And for the people talking about UGC / ETF2L / Tf2 Center that's actually funny because im pretty sure you never played a competitive season lmao anyway
If you're referring to me, you're more than welcome to check out my medals, You should really learn to think before you speak.

Reactions: Antamania

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
If you're referring to me, you're more than welcome to check out my medals, You should really learn to think before you speak.
Thanks you that was a cute answer but I wasn't actually talking about you I would quotes you if it was the case. If you read what I typed I just explainded why UGC / ETF2L bans weren't permanent and why it's not possible to apply that on skial