Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Thanks you that was a cute answer but I wasn't actually talking about you I would quotes you if it was the case. If you read what I typed I just explainded why UGC / ETF2L bans weren't permanent and why it's not possible to apply that on skial
Funny, It appears I was the only one who mentioned ETF2L and UGC at the point you said that, but we'll move on so as not to make a scene of it.

While it's true you cannot compare pubs to leagues, cheaters are viewed in the same way by both, generally hated.
I do know people can and most often do change, and many regret their actions, especially those of when they were younger and more naive. This is the only reason I believe a 2 year ban rather than a permanent one. Granted, some cheats who are absolute assholes and act like they are pro's and parade it around in peoples faces should be perma'd, but some 10 year old kid who is still wet behind the ears and doesn't actually know better shouldn't face a lifelong punishment.

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I don't agree with this. A huge reason I went to skial is because they kept hackers out, casual matches are basically un-playable and I don't enjoy comp at all, they also have the best custom gamemodes.

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Funny, It appears I was the only one who mentioned ETF2L and UGC at the point you said that, but we'll move on so as not to make a scene of it.

While it's true you cannot compare pubs to leagues, cheaters are viewed in the same way by both, generally hated.

Or there's a meme just under it making fun of UGC / ETF2L for banning hackers only 1 year ? And why would I talk about you in a "mean way" if I agree what you just said not anything is about you lol

Uncharitable Spy
Hating on cheaters just for the sake of hating is silly imo, at the end of the day they shoot themselves in the foot, multiple times by losing money if they paid for it. getting malicious programs and possibly getting their personal info leaked to the bowels of teh internetz. I'd say getting your bank info stolen and leaked is a big kick to the nuts/ovaries. Works as a huge incentive not to relapse.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Or there's a meme just under it making fun of UGC / ETF2L for banning hackers only 1 year ? And why would I talk about you in a "mean way" if I agree what you just said not anything is about you lol
Well, I said about moving on and not making a scene, but hey-ho here we go. I think you're having conversations with yourself in your head, nobody mentioned talking about me in a "mean way" as you "quoted".

I know I have been accused before of being a bit of a pedantic fuck when it comes to the use of the English language, but this time I honestly don't have a clue what you're saying here:
if I agree what you just said not anything is about you lol

As for
there's a meme just under it making fun of UGC / ETF2L for banning hackers only 1 year
Maybe I jumped on you too quickly, perhaps I was wrong and made an incorrect assumption, but it seems you were disagreeing with the way I used leagues as a comparison, but then again I could be wrong because (sigh) your English is pretty poor, not judging you on that, but it is a fact.